Potential Whitecap players to Toronto FC?

Mr.Impact

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

Any news out there of any potential Vancouver WhiteCap players to MLS Toronto FC?

I don't have any breaking news, but I can offer my opinion.

Joey Gjertsen is a player I've always liked, and he certainly has a future at a higher level. He is American, so it could make it less appealing for TFC. Adrian Cann is another player that in my opinion proved his worth as a top flight player in this continent.

But all the players that may be ready to make the jump, Gjertsen, Cann, Klein, Testo, all are American, and many have tried MLS before. I don't see much of an exodus from the 'Caps, but TFC could do us a big favour by taking Jason Jordan[:P]

Disagree. A money tournament where his coach is De Guzman (?) is not representative of what he could do in MLS. He may be good enough one day, but like I said, he fell off badly in mid-season, lost his place and never got it back.

He's not good enough right now...so I guess we'll all continue to laugh at you until he is.

quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

As a matter of fact, I play division 1 in Vancouver and hold a "B" coaching license. I watched every Whitecaps home game last year. People laugh at others when they make silly observations based on one game...

Ha Ha I also grew up with Adrian and played soccer with him for half his career so I know him a heck of a lot more than you. and its not just my opinion Julian de Guzman who I also played with put that team together because it was his opinon that those players he chose had talent, including dave diplacido who your probably going to tell me is garbage too

• 1 month later...

Archived