Toronto FC try outs - media reaction

john tv

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy S,I guess I am the only media hater left after all these years of injustice,I guess judas has some friends including oh well, even Jesus now is under debate so back to realities.Day eight and that article was not in my Pickering section of the Star,so let's see when the next one will be in and yes that star creep still has not visited the camp and in fact the boys are back, so fact the effen star was not there but at these faded jays.It is totally criminal and a sign of things to come unless the Star and it's management make some drastic changes which would not be welcomed by l.m and that creep ball.

Another piece in today's Sun:

quote:Toronto FC on track

Johnston likes what he sees

By DEAN McNULTY -- Sun Media

The mid-term report card is in and Toronto FC received a passing grade from coach Mo Johnston yesterday at the team's University of Toronto training facility.

Johnston said the team is in good shape a month into pre-season training with another month to go before the April 7 Major League Soccer season opener against Chivas USA in Los Angeles.

Included in the article is that Andy Welsh is now in TFC's camp and that they are talking to "an overseas keeper".

More here.

I know what it is. John's paperboy carries scissors with him, and cuts out all the footy news. John's been wondering why there's a big hole in his papers each morning.

And 'faded jays', john? I'm the furthest from a Jays fan, but they are by no means 'faded'. One of the strongest teams going in to this season in the East. Why exactly are they faded? And try not to use the words 'creep', 'effin', 'loosers', 'damaging', 'destroying our youth', and 'hate'.

Here's today's article by those creeps at the Star, available in every edition except Pickering:

Toronto FC coach a stickler for being prompt

Johnston sits out two players for showing up late

Midway through Toronto FC's intrasquad scrimmage yesterday, Adam Braz dribbled up to midfield, looking to pass the ball forward. Midfielder A.J. Gray, a member of Canada's under-20 national team trying out for the Toronto FC, strode toward Braz as he cocked his leg.

BOOM-bip.

Gray blocked the kick and emerged with the ball.

"Good, A.J.," shouted head coach Mo Johnston. "It happens when you close out quicker."

If Gray and under-20 teammate Stephen Lumley learn nothing else from their Major League Soccer tryout, they'll know that it pays to arrive on time.

Full Article

I will say that the print media has been ok so far in their coverage of the TFC training camp. However, I was just wondering how has the local Toronto TV stations sportscast been doing in their coverage of the TFC training camp? Has their been any TV coverage by CITY TV, CFTO or Global on any of their sportcast on TFC? Has anybody seen any coverage by any of these stations during their sportscast?

Hey there was a media conference yesterday and again the Star blew this one. No trips to the camp and now even ignoring this one.I guess they can take some great lessons from the Globe.I wonder when Rosie will get her teeth into soccer. She confided in me that she does not like it at all we will see. Still wonder why Griffi never made it to our team.

About that media conference read the Globe. I guess the Sun will have an article as well.Come on Star stop being such a fool!

LM and Rudy how does it feel,hey The Star started from day one.They have not given up yet as we all have noticed.They have a soccer writer who has never been to a TFC media conference and from what I hear from my soccer buddies he is an arrogant sob.The Star has to revamp their sports department to give soccer and TFC proper recognition as the Globe and I assume Sun have. They have to do away with the Jerkins influences and get with it. Soccer is changing the Canadian sportinf world and Canadian soccer in particular.

It's funny and maybe a real sign of the times.All my tennis buddies are now talking soccer and even slip in TFC. My bar buddies again same story.This cat tonight tried to tell me about Mo Johnson and this Catholic,protestant stuff.I asked him were are you from,Pembrooke he said?

Anyway guys I was prooven right I wonder if there is a cartoon showing LM on his knees,anyone please,please.

quote:Originally posted by john tvStar sucks big time, Jerkins must have an orgasm.

quote:Originally posted by john tvI wonder if there is a cartoon showing LM on his knees,anyone please,please.

And for these typical Johntv comments.

1768949.jpg0032-0501-3122-5258_SM.jpg

His desire to see pictures of LMS on his knees makes me wonder which way John is:

fg5769.jpgswing2.jpgp423ph09_elephant_gay_man.1.jpg

<mod>

For no other reasons then 9 out of 10 Voyageurs now agree that this topic has become a TOTALY USELESS, annoying waiste of bandwidth that refuses to die on it's own as well as the fact I will stop at no length to spare this website inhabitants more of THIS

p423ph09_elephant_gay_man.1.jpg

this topic is officialy closed before johntv learns how to post retalitory images.

Peace, love and understanding

Cheeta out.

</mod>

Archived