No Argoooooooooossss !

thepatriot

Soccer and footbal don't mix. i was at all the media conferences involving the CSA and Argo partnership. Never at anytime did i get the feeling that this was a great working relationship. The Argo management was the Ego management and never showed any compassion at all. They sat and acted like rubber ducks, very non aspiring. So I am not surprised. I guess one day the soccer guys will demand their name footbal back. In fact it is to crazy for words. What rights do they have to use that name anyway. I remember at one time there were discussion eliminating the field goal and conversions in football. I threatened if this would be the case I had a case to get our name back.I even had them scared.

Guest speedmonk42

In the blog he calls it a 'verbal' agreement.

Since verbal means word, it refers to both oral and written agreements. Both are verbal.

He means oral agreement I think.

Sorry just in a nit picky mood. Please feel free to attack my spelling its alawyas wrong.

In the blog he calls it a 'verbal' agreement.

Since verbal means word, it refers to both oral and written agreements. Both are verbal.

He means oral agreement I think.

Sorry just in a nit picky mood. Please feel free to attack my spelling its <s>alawyas</s> always wrong.

You did well today. I give you an A-. I'll leave commas and such to others.

quote:Originally posted by Cashcleaner

I agree with MediaGuy.

I think the Argos are a lot better of at Rogers Centre and BMO Field would cause too many headaches for both organizations.

It's a no brainer. Separate facilities is best. The Argos got a great deal at Rogers Centre and BMO Field is all ours.

db

Archived