FOX to show Argentina championship final [R]

amacpher

... on tape-delay at 5:00 ET this afternoon. Fox Espanol will show it LIVE at 3:00 ET after it first looked like TyC was gonna show this match instead.

It is Boca Juniors v Estudiantes de La Plata by the way. Match will be played at Velez Sarsfield stadium.

Prediction: 2-1 Estudiantes

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by amacpher

... on tape-delay at 5:00 ET this afternoon. Fox Espanol will show it LIVE at 3:00 ET after it first looked like TyC was gonna show this match instead.

It is Boca Juniors v Estudiantes de La Plata by the way. Match will be played at Velez Sarsfield stadium.

Prediction: 2-1 Estudiantes

I can't believe you predicted that, impressed.

Put an ® on the thread will you then?

So the uncertainty of the broadcast wasn't just a FSWC problem? I haven't been following Argentina this season, but just happened to see this morning that a playoff would be played this afternoon and decided to record it. It wasn't listed on either FSWC's online schedule nor on the onscreen TV guide, but knowing that these schedules are generally useless and not believing that they wouldn't show the championship match, I checked soccerTV.com (not that it is completely reliable, either) and they had it listed for 5:00 PM, so I went with that. I guess that was correct, but I haven't checked my recording yet.

This follows FSWC's blunder of listing a CWC repeat on Tuesday afternoon but showing an FA Cup match instead.

It really shouldn't be this difficult.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

I can't believe you predicted that, impressed.

Put an ® on the thread will you then?

Oh damn, this spoiler wasn't here when I began my post. :(

Not your fault, Jeffrey, just bad timing.

I've added the [R].

Archived