Impact picture from 1993

Alberto7

Found this on the Impactsoccer web site

http://www.impactsoccer.com/histoire/1993/impact061.jpg

Can anyone help identify all the players. I will start with what I know:

Back row: John Limniatis, ?, ?, Grant Needham, Christian Mindru(?), Pat Harrington, ?, Jason DeVos, Nick Dasovic, ?, Lloyd Barker, ?

Middle row(players only): ?, Nick De Santis, Mauro Biello, ?, Patrick Diotte, ?

Front row (players only): ?,?,?,?,?

According to the Impact website, the following other players were on the roster in 1993: Nicola Zanone, Patrice Ferri, Abdel Sahrane, Arthur Calixte, Marco Rizi, Cameron Walker, Dino Lopez, Warren Dupont, Rudy Doliscat, Robbie Gasparini, Pierre Richard Thomas, Folorunso O'Kenla, André Bellotte, Mostafa Sahrane, Otmane Ibrir, Adel Bahri(I am not counting third goalkeeper Djamel Laarabi).

Any help??

impact061.jpg

Let's try again with the picture inserted:

Back row: John Limniatis, ?, ?, Grant Needham, Christian Mindru(?), Pat Harrington, ?, Jason DeVos, Nick Dasovic, ?, Lloyd Barker, ?

Middle row(players only): ?, Nick De Santis, Mauro Biello, ?, Patrick Diotte, ?

Front row (players only): ?,?,?,?,?

According to the Impact website, the following other players were on the roster in 1993: Nicola Zanone, Patrice Ferri, Abdel Sahrane, Arthur Calixte, Marco Rizi, Cameron Walker, Dino Lopez, Warren Dupont, Rudy Doliscat, Robbie Gasparini, Pierre Richard Thomas, Folorunso O'Kenla, André Bellotte, Mostafa Sahrane, Otmane Ibrir, Adel Bahri(I am not counting third goalkeeper Djamel Laarabi).

Patrice Ferri is the one next to Joey Saputo (3rd from the right, bottom row).

Rudy Doliscat is second from the left in the back row.

You missed the 3rd keeper being in the picture, both Mindru and Laarabi flank Harrington, although I don't know who's who.

BTW, Pat Harrington played *every minute* of the 1993 season, 24 games and 2,209 minutes.

Looking at this picture, I'm also dismayed at the lack of continuity in uniforms for the Impact. You'll also notice these have no logos on them.

Thanks for the info. You are right, I never realized that the player between Harrington and De Vos was the other keeper.

As far as logos are concerned, they are on the uniforms but hard to see. Look at this picture of Lloyd Barker and you will see the Impact logo almost under the arm of the uniform instead of over the heart where they usually are:

impact066.jpg

John Limniatis – Rudy Doliscat - ?1 – Grant Needham – Djamel Laarabi – Pat Harrington – Christian Mindru – Jason deVos – Nick Dasovic – Marco Rizi – Lloyd Barker – Warren Dupont

André Belotte – Nick DeSantis – Mauro Biello - ?2 – Patrick Diotte – Arthur Calixte

Abdel Sahrane – Nicola Zanone – Patrice Ferri – Pierre-Richard Thomas - ?3

Whcih left : Mostafa Sahrane, Adel Bahri, Dino Lopez, Cameron Walker, Folorunso O’Kenla, Robbie Gasparini and Otmane Ibrir.

For sure, Otmane Ibrir and Cameron Walker are not on the picture.

The only remaining black player is Folorunso O’kenla, who should be ?2.

I think ?1 is Mostafa Sahrane and ?3 is Dino Lopez (but I’m not 100% sure).

John Limniatis – Rudy Doliscat - ?1 – Grant Needham – Djamel Laarabi – Pat Harrington – Christian Mindru – Jason deVos – Nick Dasovic – Marco Rizi – Lloyd Barker – Warren Dupont

André Belotte – Nick DeSantis – Mauro Biello - ?2 – Patrick Diotte – Arthur Calixte

Abdel Sahrane – Nicola Zanone – Patrice Ferri – Pierre-Richard Thomas - ?3

Whcih left : Mostafa Sahrane, Adel Bahri, Dino Lopez, Cameron Walker, Folorunso O’Kenla, Robbie Gasparini and Otmane Ibrir.

For sure, Otmane Ibrir and Cameron Walker are not on the picture.

The only remaining black player is Folorunso O’kenla, who should be ?2.

I think ?1 is Mostafa Sahrane and ?3 is Dino Lopez (but I’m not 100% sure).

Andre Bellotte was the central defender with Steve McDonald in the World Youth Championships back in the 80s which was hosted by Canada. Pesch was also on that team as was Carl Fletcher and Kevin Holness, Guido Titoto, Rob Csabai and few others I cannot remeber. Pesch was the only one who went on to better things.

Archived