dave simpson is ok

daveanthonysimpson

i just wanted to let everyone know i am ok now. its was pretty bad at first but i am getting over it slowly.

just wanted to say thank you for the knid words and concern. in season i usually stay away from forums because it can be distracting at times. but in the hospital that was all there was to do. and ppl on here seem to have a good grasp of where all the canadian players are and what is happening . i like that.

so once again thank u for the kind words.

still doing testing and all that because i lost my pulse in the dressing room that game. if it was not for that i would have been playing a while ago.

might join this game against sparta this weekend.

just felt obligated to let u know im ok .

continue supporting canadians abroad.

ciao for now

That is very good news indeed. I hope you have a full recovery and can resume your career where you left off. Of course, soccer is not nearly as important as your overall health but is also a very important part of your life. It seems like you were having a real career breakthrough when this happened so hopefully this will end up only delaying what was happening by a few months. I am sure I can speak for all of the Voyageurs in saying we will be following you with interest and hope that you can continue to develop and that sometime in the near future we may see you wearing the Canada jersey.

Cheers. Good news is always welcomed around here and we're all glad to receive some from your direction.

Month off is a long time and I'm sure you're probably stir crazy by now but you might want to take her easy there for a bit. Lot of football to be played yet.

Good luck and keep your stick on the ice.

don't be too eager to get back dave. make sure everything is perfect before stepping on the pitch. we wish you all the very best luck once back in the fold. our thoughts were with you and they remain with you during your recovery which must have been especially difficult with (i assume) little or no family to visit. cheers!

yeah well i may not go back . but kladno is nice . nice people and a growing team. a lot of the team is made up of the top teams younger player that are on laon. so u can imagine how the coach feels at half season. i think i t may be better for me to stay there until the end of the season but i am only there till jan . so we will see

10 players in all are on loant here. ,

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Dave, can you tell us about your new club ?

Archived