W-League

jaydog2006

This makes, what, 39 teams?

They should definitely split it up. The disparity between the top teams and the bottom teams is ridiculous. You have teams like New Hampshire whose GF/GA was 4-96 in 14 games!

If there is any league in North America that could successfully adopt a multi-divisional promotion/relegation system, it's the W-League.

I would go even further and suggest that its time the women had a real professional, or at least semi-professional, first division. The NCAA players could play in the lower divisions until they graduate. This way you get the best of both worlds. The NCAA players can participate without losing their eligibility, and the older players can finally make a living (for a few months out of the year, at least).

Smaller cities could still compete in the lower divisions while building their fan support - without all these humiliating blowouts ruining their credibility.

I really don't think even the even the w league could do a promte/reg system.Part of the issues was with the old w1/w2 is alot of the w2 teams could not affrod to play in the w1.Some of the of the w1 teams sent down had so much money to buy players they blew every other team away.I think we could see about 45 teams at last count this year.

I really don't think even the even the w league could do a promte/reg system.Part of the issues was with the old w1/w2 is alot of the w2 teams could not affrod to play in the w1.Some of the of the w1 teams sent down had so much money to buy players they blew every other team away.I think we could see about 45 teams at last count this year.

Archived