Hungary v Canada in-match (R)

matthew

Please use the real-time chat during the match:

<s>Voyageurs real-time chat

Login under your forum name using the top box and top "Login Now" button. Do not use the two lower boxes, do not enter your forum password anywhere.</s>

The Voyageurs chat is not working. Use this alternate chat.

Hungary's starting lineup:

i00026D2C2d1437cd29b3.jpg

No Gera, no Torghelle. I haven't heard of any of these guys. Sounds like a young team and the Hungarians are excited about these youngsters . . .

I have no idea on our 11, I can't make hide nor hair of Hungarian, so I'm not going to even look for Hungarian papers.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

R just in case this becomes an in-match thread . ..

Besides the fact that there is already an official (and an unofficial) pre-match thread ;), starting lineups are a good point to start the in-match stage. I have added a link to the real-time chat to the first post.

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

Will someone on this board be providing play-by-play?

Probably. In the chat.

Guest Can. in UK

By the way... is there anyone out there who thinks we're going to win? We haven't had our usual prediction topic - so I just thought I'd ask.

Personally, I predict a 3-2 loss (Radz & Hume scoring).

Sorry DJT. I totally missed the pre-game thread. In my defence it was 7 a.m. the wrong way . . .

GolTV is not getting a signal on SaskTel Maxx across the province. The one day of the year I need the stupid channel to work. The Portuguese station went down at the bar I was going to the day of that friendly as well. What are the odds?

I have no idea what to expect from this game at all.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Matthew, do you mind changing the link on the first post?

Will someone watching this on TV be nice enough to update us losers without access?

I would, but I can't. Odd. Maybe because DJT edited my post? Dunno . . .

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

I would, but I can't. Odd. Maybe because DJT edited my post? Dunno . . .

cheers,

matthew

I don't know what the problem with editing is (others have been experiencing the same thing), or what the problem with the chat is. I updated the link in the first post.

Archived