Thinking About a Podcast

JamesW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Daniel

What type of mic are you using?

A really cheap one. It was made by Labtec, if that means anything to you.

And littleD, if you goto "Advanced menu" in iTunes you should see "Subscribe to Podcast". Click on it and enter "http://feeds.feedburner.com/CanuckReport". If it still does not work for you let me know and I will submit it.

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

Next show is up. I do not think the "P"s and "S"s are as bad as they have been in previous shows.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CanuckReport

Just wanted to know, are there any members here would be willing to help out with writing stuff for the show or recording something for the show?

If I get a chance I can e-mail you some material. Sounds like you're having a gas with this.

And yes you're doing just fine. Keep at it and before you know it you'll be developing your own comfortable rytheme and style.

better, much better!

maybe i can help you on pronouncing a few of the team names better

Inverness= is almost 2 words with a VERY quick break between the R and N not one flowing word. Inver-ness

Fulham and Tottenham= these two ARE one flowing word but you do not pronounce the H AND in your head replace the A's with U's.---FULLUM -----TOTTENUM

cheers

quote:Originally posted by brandon

Fulham and Tottenham= these two ARE one flowing word but you do not pronounce the H AND in your head replace the A's with U's.---FULLUM -----TOTTENUM

I have heard those two teams pronounced many times. And I guess it all just passed right over my head.[xx(] Thank you for pointing those two (and Inverness) out two me. You have helped make the show better!:D

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

New show coming up tonight. Sorry it has taken so long.

Cheeta, are you still planning on sending me some stuff? If yes, what will it be about?

Edit: Newest show has been added.

Sorry. Life gets crazy around here sometimes. Monday, I promise and probably just a weekend round up. Edit, use or discard as you see fit.

Archived