Radz's Fulham career coming to an end?

Loud Mouth Soup

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-10151,00.html

From today's Sun:

TOMASZ RADZINSKI and Claus Jensen have 10 games to save their Fulham careers.

Boss Chris Coleman has told midfielder Jensen and striker Radzinski they have until Christmas to earn new contracts.

He said: “Two months ago, neither looked close to getting a game.

“Tomasz’s confidence was low but he knuckled down to doing things he can’t stand.

“He doesn’t like hard, physical work. But he’s done it and improved.

“If Claus can play 10-15 games on the bounce, we’ll know he’s clear of his injuries.”

Yeah because the Radz we saw against Jamaica didn't like hard physical work? I like Coleman so I'm gonna assume he's trying to light a fire under The Rad's ass more than give a real criticism. I've never watched Radz play for Fulham and thought he wasn't trying his best.

Yeah because the Radz we saw against Jamaica didn't like hard physical work? I like Coleman so I'm gonna assume he's trying to light a fire under The Rad's ass more than give a real criticism. I've never watched Radz play for Fulham and thought he wasn't trying his best.

Strange sort of English view of players who don't run their guts out for 95 minutes every match. He doesn't like hard work. The guy made his mark as a finishing greyhound. If picking and choosing your spots for those 1000 calorie bursts of energy is what you've got to do to keep the quality in those legs then that's what you've got to do, no matter what Chris Coleman thinks.

For a guy like Radz, at least until recently because he is evolving, he needed to have the quality left in his legs to finish the opportunties and not just the throttle to create them.

And Coleman is a big Radz fan and the way he's played the last month he'll be re-signed if he can keep it up. No doubt about it. This is just something for the press and it's an echo of the pub chit chat from the Fulham supports, ie goal scoring/attacking worrys.

Check out fulhamfc.com for some good coleman interviews. He's very blunt when talking about players and his perceived weaknesses of players. Radz has had five good games in a row and is garnering some support with fans. The forum on the fulham site is having a tongue in cheek discussion of establishing a radzinski fan club to mixed reviews. All the fulham fans I've met like him and say he leaves it all on the pitch. Any Radz fan will surely remember his yellow card earning goal celebration last season. I think he'll get another contract, fingers crossed.

Archived