TFC kits (pic)?

Daniel

By calling these kits boring, you're also of the opinion that Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Rangers, and the many other clubs around the world with a solid colour are 'boring' as well.

This is a soccer uniform, not an XFL abomination. I'll take the above kit over the godawful, yet 'creative' 1996 MLS uniforms.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

By calling these kits boring, you're also of the opinion that Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Rangers, and the many other clubs around the world with a solid colour are 'boring' as well.

This is a soccer uniform, not an XFL abomination. I'll take the above kit over the godawful, yet 'creative' 1996 MLS uniforms.

Ditto. I'd happily buy and wear one.

i love that skyline! send it to TFC!

for the record i wasn't saying the kit was boring - just that it was too similar to Canada's and thus trying very hard to play up the fact they are/will be "Canada's Team." pffft. This will go out the window in 3 years after the embargo is lifted when Vancouver/Montreal sign up for MLS.

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

i love that skyline! send it to TFC!

for the record i wasn't saying the kit was boring - just that it was too similar to Canada's and thus trying very hard to play up the fact they are/will be "Canada's Team." pffft. This will go out the window in 3 years after the embargo is lifted when Vancouver/Montreal sign up for MLS.

Vancouver and Montreal will both likely be Blue and White anyways (if it is indeed the Caps and Impact joining MLS in the end).

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Agreed. 'Creative' North American unis are usually an embarrassment.

If this is what we get I would buy and wear one.

quote:Originally posted by RealGooner

Agreed. 'Creative' North American unis are usually an embarrassment.

If this is what we get I would buy and wear one.

wouldnt mind a little bit more thought put into the design, not just the same old adidas cookie cutter shirt. and that doesnt mean 'creative north american' crap. something more unique, at least to mls.

could be worse tho, so im satisfied.

I like the kits. It had to be red, that is a no brainer. As for the design, it's simple, but I wouldn't have minded something even more simpler. Go classic, plain red, no lines.

That being said, they've done well for themselves.

Archived