Scotia SC Starts Sr Nationals With Win

quote:Originally posted by aussoccerfan

How did Scotia win if Dunbrack is on a "different level" ?

Are you a Halifax City fan ?

I said the 2001 national champion K.O.D team, which stands for King of Donair, was on a different level, ie better, than this years Scotia team. What the hell are you going on about this years Dunbrack team for? Tell me where I ever said anything about this years dunbrack team?

Can you not read either? I said Scotia wasnt good enough to win nationals, I said they didn't have enough fire power up front, they scored 0 goals their last 2 games. Show me where anything I wrote was wrong? Instead of just making things up because your a fan of Scotia. I am not a fan of any NSSL team.

quote:Originally posted by Soccerpro

I said the 2001 national champion K.O.D team, which stands for King of Donair, was on a different level, ie better, than this years Scotia team. What the hell are you going on about this years Dunbrack team for? Tell me where I ever said anything about this years dunbrack team?

Can you not read either? I said Scotia wasnt good enough to win nationals, I said they didn't have enough fire power up front, they scored 0 goals their last 2 games. Show me where anything I wrote was wrong? Instead of just making things up because your a fan of Scotia. I am not a fan of any NSSL team.

Do you even watch NSSL games ?

quote:Originally posted by aussoccerfan

I actually watch lots of NSSL games live.

How can you be an expert if you don't even go to the games ?

1.Show me where I said I was an expert about either A)the NSSL B) Scotia C) National Soccer championships

2.Thats nice if you watch NSSL games live.

This was a thread. I gave my opinion, I never referred to it as anything else.

Archived