Another defection??? (Adam Street)

loyola

Hello all....I have been a fan of this forum for some time but have just recently decided to participate. I can't begin to say how how dissapointed i am with all these defections. As a child I begged my parents to go let me play in Italy and to their credit they said ok but with a little tap on the shoulder reminding me that Canada gave them a life. Simple. My parents sound like they walked off the boat yesterday but if someone asks what their nationality is...they always say Canadian. God bless them. On a side note i was told i should stick with hockey by the Italians.

quote:Originally posted by pulsar

Hello all....I have been a fan of this forum for some time but have just recently decided to participate. I can't begin to say how how dissapointed i am with all these defections. As a child I begged my parents to go let me play in Italy and to their credit they said ok but with a little tap on the shoulder reminding me that Canada gave them a life. Simple. My parents sound like they walked off the boat yesterday but if someone asks what their nationality is...they always say Canadian. God bless them. On a side note i was told i should stick with hockey by the Italians.

Welcome aboard.

:)

As long as soccer is a seconday sport in Canada these things will continue to happen.

It is all about that media.i do believe that TFC has been doing a great job and will make sure that soccer will be part of our fabric and as much as any other sport.If the media will find some way to circumvent this than it is up to us to put up a fight for our lives.

• 6 months later...

Archived