Dero another goal of the year candidate

cyris2k

One has to qualify the goal though be saying that it was absolutely horrendous keeping. Even getting caught out like that the keeper should have had that ball while backtracking as he had lots of time. Heads up play by DeRo but in my opinion a goal on a keeper error is not a goal of the year.

Have to agree with Grizzly that while the goal was a result of some very quick and alert thinking on DeRo's part, the keeper was horrendously out of position and made a lame attempt to swat the ball away.

Ah ha ha ha ha.

Okay, okay. Agreed. 10 out of 10 for having the balls to try that. Pretty hard to tuck her just under the crossbar from 50 yards like that but, Geezus. That is one crap goal.

Great fun to watch. Thanks. But damn, that's u-g-l-y. UGLY.

If that goal was a girl, she'd never get a date. I mean, that chick is a-llllone.

Prettier pictures can be found framed in porcelin at your favourate truck stop Gents after "All You Can Eat" Mexican dinner night.

That goal is so ugly, it couldn't get laid in a gay bar.

If you look between the two slices of bread on a crap sandwich you'll find....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLIGOWppe_4

S&M paddled, baboon ass, ugly.

Nasty goal. Nasty, nasty ugly goal. Foul, weekend long draft beer bender, morning breath and no toothpaste in the house sort of nasty.

No. Worse.

Waking up next to an overweight, sagging, tatooed cougar with her weekend long draft beer bender, morning breath and no toothpaste in the house but your laughing friends have a digital camera sort of nasty.

Yeah. That sums it up.

The embarassment on the keeper's face after the goal goes in is quite hilarious. Don Cherry would be proud of the lack of celebraton on De Rosario's part - many a player would be running around like an idiot, celebrating like he had just won the World Cup.

And the most impressive thing about the goal by Dwayne - the accuracy of the shot from that distance.

I think the keeper is in a normal position at the start of the play but that's some shocking footwork, he should've get to that ball.

The tough thing for a keeper on that kind of a shot is that you you're looking up for a long time and you don't exactly know where you are. That's why we see that kind of goal sometimes.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

The embarassment on the keeper's face after the goal goes in is quite hilarious. Don Cherry would be proud of the lack of celebraton on De Rosario's part - many a player would be running around like an idiot, celebrating like he had just won the World Cup.

And the most impressive thing about the goal by Dwayne - the accuracy of the shot from that distance.

Ya, agreed. I liked the way Dwayne played it cool.

db

• 2 weeks later...

Archived