Champions League Draw

River City

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

Still have not gotten it? Tell me when Manchester Utd and Celtic have faced each other in an official match and I leave it be. They have only see each other in friendlies, never in an official European club match. This will be the first time.

I'm saying then: change my original post to:

Wow! This draw was really fixed. Madrid v Lyon again! Chelsea v Barca again! Benfica v Man U again! Celtic v Man U <s>again</s>!

The fact they never met before isn't really the important thing. It's the biggest team in Scotland v the biggest team in England. And arguably the 2 biggest teams in the world.

Therefore I re-state: Still pretty "interesting" that the 2 biggest possible pairings (Barca v Chelsea; Man U v Celtic) both occurred.

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

I'm saying then: change my original post to:

Wow! This draw was really fixed. Madrid v Lyon again! Chelsea v Barca again! Benfica v Man U again! Celtic v Man U <s>again</s>!

The fact they never met before isn't really the important thing. It's the biggest team in Scotland v the biggest team in England. And arguably the 2 biggest teams in the world.

Therefore I re-state: Still pretty "interesting" that the 2 biggest possible pairings (Barca v Chelsea; Man U v Celtic) both occurred.

Yes....but hard to see how that proves it was "really fixed".

Archived