Roster for Jamaica game

loyola

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by jonovision

On the other hand, I am very excited that JdG, Stalteri and Radzinski have been called (and seemingly accepted the call). I am half expecting one or two of this group to pull out with some kind of vague injury, but if at least 2 show, this will be one of the stronger rosters we've seen in a while.

I think you got your wish as I was just at the first training session and both Stalteri and Radz were there.

11 were there in all:

Stalteri

Radz

Mckenna

Bernier

Grande

Stamatopoulos

Simpson

Reda

Pozniak

Occean

Brennan

The boys looked pretty good. Forgot how intense Big Kev is. Interesting that none of the Montreal boys were there. I'm hoping the others not there arrived late last night or sometime today.

quote:Originally posted by El Hombre

I think you got your wish as I was just at the first training session and both Stalteri and Radz were there.

11 were there in all:

Stalteri

Radz

Mckenna

Bernier

Grande

Stamatopoulos

Simpson

Reda

Pozniak

Occean

Brennan

The boys looked pretty good. Forgot how intense Big Kev is. Interesting that none of the Montreal boys were there. I'm hoping the others not there arrived late last night or sometime today.

Great news!!! Keep us posted if you plan to attend others training sessions.

I guess that most of the guys who had games on sunday (DeGuz plus the Impact players) will be there tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear that Stalteri is there, it's been a while since he's played a game for us.

quote:Originally posted by loyola

Great news!!! Keep us posted if you plan to attend others training sessions.

I guess that most of the guys who had games on sunday (DeGuz plus the Impact players) will be there tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear that Stalteri is there, it's been a while since he's played a game for us.

Not sure how many more I'll be able to get to as I had to take time off work and I'm not sure if that's going to be feasible. I might try to go Thursday. Hopefully a couple other V's will go too (Kibby?).

JB didn't look out of place which was good. I think he's the only one that hasn't had any sort of preseason (other than training abit with the Galaxy). I thought Bernier and Grande looked good. McKenna, Stalteri and Radz were class as usual.

quote:Originally posted by El Hombre

The players from the Montreal Impact all play in Portland tomorrow so i guess they will join the team on friday or saturday.

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

As for DeGuzman, Stalteri and Radz, anyone else note that all three could very well be on the hunt for new clubs. I hear Toronto FC is looking.

Radz is in the twilight of his career and I could see him finishing it in Toronto. How cool would that be? I doubt the other guys would leave europe for awhile.

Archived