Toronto FC goalkeeper?

andy_england

Hey I am brand new to this board so Hey everyone my names Andy!

I have just moved from England to Toronto and am a big soccer fan. I play in goal and was captain for my school team and also did play semi-profressional for the mens team in my area. I was wondering if Toronto FC was going to have trials perhaps or if there are teams that can be my platform to maybe make the team?

If anybody can give me any guidance to my queries I would very much appreciate it. I am 18 also by the way.

Andy

Hey

I don't expect the standard to be poor because I know it's a very popular sport here. I just have a good background and maybe could be playing for Coventry city youth team at least if I didn't tear my hamstring 3 years ago. I am by no means expecting to have trials for the first team just perhaps for the under 19's maybe and progress from there. I play with a former Ontario under 20 goalkeeper at the moment and I feel I am a lot better than him (not trying sound big headed) so I just want to go for it as it is a life long dream to be a footballer and who knows if I stay injury free and work really hard I could make the side. Thanks for the responses (Y)

Archived