women cannot handle the grind of pro sports

snowsoccer

Has anybody been following the rogers cup tennis tournament? Players bailing out en masse leaving the sport with a serious blackeye and paying ticketholders feeling ripped off. It was an absolute farce and the credibility of the sport has been seriously compromised.

I also coached women's soccer and anybody who thinks these physical sports are suited for women over the long hall are dreaming. They can handle a two week event like the olympics every four years. Or a world cup. As a full time athlete, forget it for most. Better shorten the soccer games to 60 minutes and the tennis matches to one set of eight.

Physical sports are for men. Next time women complain about earning less pay compared to their male counterparts just think of the rogers cup 2006 women's event.Get over it.Women were born with breasts for a reason.

Figure skating and swimming are more suited for women.

quote:Originally posted by snowsoccer

Has anybody been following the rogers cup tennis tournament? Players bailing out en masse leaving the sport with a serious blackeye and paying ticketholders feeling ripped off. It was an absolute farce and the credibility of the sport has been seriously compromised.

I also coached women's soccer and anybody who thinks these physical sports are suited for women over the long hall are dreaming. They can handle a two week event like the olympics every four years. Or a world cup. As a full time athlete, forget it for most. Better shorten the soccer games to 60 minutes and the tennis matches to one set of eight.

Physical sports are for men. Next time women complain about earning less pay compared to their male counterparts just think of the rogers cup 2006 women's event.Get over it.Women were born with breasts for a reason.

Figure skating and swimming are more suited for women.

I fail to see how your disdain for women('s tennis) has any relevance to this site.

Archived