Radz wanted by both QPR and West Brom

Loud Mouth Soup

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

From BBC Rumours (no link on the newspaper websites):

QPR want Fulham's Tomasz Radzinski on a season-long loan. (Daily Star)

West Brom manager Bryan Robson wants to sign Fulham's Canadian striker Tomasz Radzinski. (The People)

SO WHAT´S THE DEAL WITH RADZ??...IS HE INJURED BECAUSE I HAVEN´T SEEN HIM IN RECENT TEAM FORMATIONS WITH FULHAM VS REAL MADRID, BOAVISTA....DOES ANYONE KNOW???...DID HE LEAVE??

Yeah. Kinda hurts the old eyebulbs reading that ****...

Any-ho.

:(

Booo.! Rangers. Booo! If Radz. agrees a loan out to QPR it's as much as admitting he's giving up his professional career. Boooo!!

No, Radz is still with Fulham and still morphing into an attacking mid or a 30min attacking sub. Haven't heard squat about injuries but couldn't say for sure.

Fulham are always transfer rumour targets. Just their lot in life. Big Fish/Little Fish sort of thing. McBride, amongst others, was getting a lot of chatting up earlier.

Regardless. Both clubs could well carry Radz's wages. Intersting though.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

fza...get off the hyper pills dude-stop yelling.

Sorry "Loud Mouth Soup" I dont have a name that implies being "loud" like you do, so I have to show that somehow....j/k! it´s just that I haven´t been on this site for a long time and I was excited to be back again..

Alright, peace..sorry for any inconvenience.

Just had a thought. Send the man to Scotland.

Seriously.

Seems the place to be to breath a little life back into a fellows career. Look at that tit, Bellamy.

From the scrap heap to Hoops trigger man and now the long awaited 2nd coming of Ian Rush to Anfield (hopefully).

Who else? Just on the Celtic side of t'ings. Verduka. de Canio. Sutton. (Hmmm. Leicester did get saddled with Douglas though. Sorry about that).

A step down, in league quality, isn't such a bad thing overall. Especially if European competition is in the offering. I'm just not sure if the CCC is the right match for Radz at this point in his life.

A softer league with a EURO carrot could get the old juices flowing again though.

Well said.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Just had a thought. Send the man to Scotland.

Seriously.

Seems the place to be to breath a little life back into a fellows career. Look at that tit, Bellamy.

From the scrap heap to Hoops trigger man and now the long awaited 2nd coming of Ian Rush to Anfield (hopefully).

Who else? Just on the Celtic side of t'ings. Verduka. de Canio. Sutton. (Hmmm. Leicester did get saddled with Douglas though. Sorry about that).

A step down, in league quality, isn't such a bad thing overall. Especially if European competition is in the offering. I'm just not sure if the CCC is the right match for Radz at this point in his life.

A softer league with a EURO carrot could get the old juices flowing again though.

Archived