• Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

3. Profit???

Time to go to work! Work all night!

Search for underpants hey!

We won't stop until we have underpants!

Yum tum yummy tum hey!

Wish I were making it up for the game. Hey.... who knows.. still might.

Sunday night, the usector boys will be in town... i expect a huge gathering for a party that night and then after that, we meet early at a pub to get to geather and have a good time.

Daniel.. can you organize some things so the boys in toronto kno where to go and such

Hey furry guy,I will never do the thing you asked for. LM has alligned himself with that media that is out to keep our Canadian kids out of the media. I may have used some of my Dutch translated hyper feelings but there it is. I can;t change, to much at stake for all of us. So this loud mouth just have to get use to my extremely and aggressive defense and fight for our Canadian kids. Sorry I feel so very strong about that.

Looks better now that I will be able to come, due to scoring some free accomodation in Montreal keeping the trip within the budget. I'm like to drive up the day of the game. So, General Admission tickets it is then, correct?

And has it been confirmed that the pub in question will be open that day?

Wow something closed in Montreal.A restaurant as well and Daniel ,que je veux dire ,cest frais?. What do I do now back to mcdonalds. Come on est ce que autres choicies.

Hey I am bringing this amazing girl all the way from toronto and I have to tell her it's closed.She will never.........

Fill in the effen blanks.

Daniel you are now officially appointed as the man in Montreal, meaning all the good stuff. Entertainment ,great food, great seats and justan great time in Montreal. I did all that in Toronto.

I was working once,or at least this day and this joke was on the radio. the best thing about toronto is that the train leaves Torotno at 5 pm guess what for Montreal.

Hey Daniel driving all the way from Toronto and no food.

Maybe the best thing is when you leave for Montral you are going to loose some wight since the restaurants are closed.Now Daniel cest pas frais.

Hey Daniel I need to loose about 50 pounds so maybe this thing is just great for me.

quote:Originally posted by Derosario23

I managed to get 20 tickets for some new canada soccer supporters! Anyone in the reserved section. I'm in section C20 TO 36. Who is going to the practice on saturday at 11?

I'll be present saturday morning at 11 and I'm also in the reserved section for the game. I don't remember my section.

So far the weather forecast are for Saturday 60% chances of rain and 23 degrees. For Monday sunny and 22 degrees.

Archived