Jamaica-Canada: who's coming?

Daniel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From U-Sector:

Myself, the Keays (Sean & Ryan), busanbhoy, Gian-Luca, ZacRWE, Tyler, sstackho (+1), JayWay (aka Yes I'm Peter Ing)

So at the moment, 10. This number is subject to change as the date gets closer and people flush out their plans.

Total = 12

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

From U-Sector:

Myself, the Keays (Sean & Ryan), busanbhoy, Gian-Luca, ZacRWE, Tyler, sstackho (+1), JayWay (aka Yes I'm Peter Ing)

So at the moment, 10. This number is subject to change as the date gets closer and people flush out their plans.

Total = 12

I think you can also safely add Free Kick to that list, Total = 15

Got 8 tickets in the reserved section so me and 7 others will be at the game In Montreal. Also booked my October vacation in Jamaica with the wife the week they play there and got a killer deal in a 5 star resort in Ocho Rios. Now I just have to get a hold of a couple tickets for that game.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Loud mouth again you show your colours. As far as I am concerned you are a soccer terrorist. Don't know of any other reason you are on this board negative upon negative. Who are you?

Sorry John, but I think you missed the boat on this one. You either have a very twisted sense of humour, or perhaps owe LMS a mild apology for an obvious misunderstanding.

quote:Originally posted by canadiankick97

Will be there but, alas, does not have general admission tickets.

You can still go into GA. They only check when entering the reserved seats. I have to check for our drum. TO boys bringing theirs? Also, no Vs banner, so bring your flags (on flagpoles, please).

yooo, just for info, for when the next game comes to toronto or kingston, how do I get into the voyageurs area? and just a suggestion, if we want some national pride and some team flair, we should invite the local native american tribes to come out (even as far as buy a few extra tickets and have them show one of the few uniquely canadian aspects, I always envisioned a successful team canada squad playing to native drums. ps I'm drunk so this may not make sense ;)

Archived