Montreal Voyageurs Meeting Thursday for Brazil-Can

Grizzly

Since several people are interested in attending why don't we set a place and time. We will meet at 9:30 pm. (or at least I will be there) at the restaurant on the corner of Prince Arthur and St. Dominique directly under Cafe Campus. I will post the exact name and address Wednesday when I am back in Montreal and will also talk with the restaurant to ensure they will show the game. I'll try to get the big screen tv but it might be hard going against the Oilers (though sometimes this place is not very full so maybe not) but I am not sure Champs would give us a big screen either. If I can't arrange things with this place, Champs will be our backup plan. By Wednesday the definite details will be up. It would be good if anyone interested in coming could post just so I have an idea about who is showing up.

Guest speedmonk42

Champs will also tell you anything you want to hear, then not do it.

I will be there, wherever there might be.

Though the players are putting on such a good show, I am inclined to sip fine wine instead of slurping beer!

There were groups of cheering brazil fans lurking around on Rachel last night (or perhaps porteguese people pretending to be Brazilian) I wonder where they watched it.

Ok, now I have the correct information. At 9:30 pm I will be at Café Resto Veranda 51, rue Prince-Arthur E corner Saint Dominique and Prince Athur. Saint Dominique is parallel to St. Laurent and one street east of St. Laurent in the pedestrian zone of Prince Arthur. It is very easy to find and if you can't find it ask for Cafe Campus which everyone in the area knows where it is and the Cafe Veranda is directly underneath. I hope a few of us will show up. If anyone has any questions call me at 287-0810. Here is the info about the place (the map has it slightly too far to the east): http://www.restomontreal.ca/restaurants/index.php?section=viewresto&resto_id=275&show=ratings&hideleftview=true

Michael

Just thought I would post to confirm that everything is on tonight as stated at the Cafe Resto Veranda. I will be there at around 9:30 with at least one other person. The place is not that big so it should not be too hard to meet but since I have never met you speedmonk you might want to look at my website (http://www.michaelmurrayguitar.com) so you know who I am. I hope you are able to make it Kurosawa.

Speedmonk, if you want to go to the Impact game on Sunday with me and the other guys from Thursday, give me a call. It is at 4 pm. Don't know if it will be a sellout or not but even if it is you should be able to buy tickets from a scalper as long as you are there a little bit early.

Archived