2006 NSSL Sr-Women's Game Results

those are great pics. I hope "MLS Toronto" takes a good look at them and brings you to Toronto next year to be the team photographer. You have an eye for the game. Just a sugestion, could you name the players in the picture so I could stalk these ladies? or would that infringe on your week-end activities?

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

those are great pics. I hope "MLS Toronto" takes a good look at them and brings you to Toronto next year to be the team photographer. You have an eye for the game. Just a sugestion, could you name the players in the picture so I could stalk these ladies? or would that infringe on your week-end activities?

My dad lives in Toronto.

I'm a 15-year-old kid, but I love soccer. I'm not a professional photographer. I don't know those players names.

quote:Originally posted by aussoccerfan

My dad lives in Toronto.

I'm a 15-year-old kid, but I love soccer. I'm not a professional photographer. I don't know those players names.

You may be 15, but they are good action shots. And with a Dad in TO, you should approach MLSE, maybe you could get a job as an apprentice photographer. And your love of the game is evident. Okay about the names..but which team is in blue?

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

You may be 15, but they are good action shots. And with a Dad in TO, you should approach MLSE, maybe you could get a job as an apprentice photographer. And your love of the game is evident. Okay about the names..but which team is in blue?

Blue is Scotia SC.

I play for a Scotia SC U16 team.

• 2 weeks later...

June, 10 2006.

Halifax City 2

Cape Breton 1

June, 11 2006.

Halifax City 2

Cape Breton 0

Halifax Dunbrack SC 0

Dartmouth United 0

Scotia SC 7