Toronto FC: Which Canadians will play for them?

Timotas

quote:Thanks nolando, but he will never admit that slagging another Voyaguer on a thread where that fellow fan has not posted is 100% baiting. He of course should be at least warned for it, if not banned. He is not the only one lately, Grizzly did it on a completely unrelated thread on the new English national team coach. He can't accept that I would be much better for the England job than that crappy, poor-complexioned coach of Middlesborough whose only contribution to the current WC side is a player who broke the record for most fouls in an UEFA Cup final.

Deep down I think they both think I am cute, it is a way of getting attention. But I am playing coy. I am referring of course, by both, to the FA and to Downing.

You know Jeffrey I actually thought your reply to my sly, humourous remark on that thread (for anyone who really has nothing better to do: http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9305) was also pretty good and funny. Thought maybe you were a little more mature than your behaviour on the forum in the last six months has implied. However, now I see that you are bitching and complaining about how the big, bad mean Grizzly insulted and baited you on a thread without justification because you hadn't even posted on it yet. Poor Jeffrey, you have my deepest sympathies, I won't bully you again and if I do you can tell my mother on me.

Now before Sigma locks the thread, let me post that RC's lineup would be quite strong especially considering it does not include the international players. I doubt we will be able to get all of the players listed but even half of them plus a couple of promising young guys and the internationals would be a pretty solid foundation. I am sure a couple of Impact, Caps and even Lynx players could make the jump though I am certainly not as impressed by Gervais as loyola. Sutton and Braz could definitely play MLS. This lineup once they played together would defintely beat the Impact, maybe not in a pre-season match because the Impact have been together a long time and are very organized but once they have played with each other for a while the would be a step above the Impact. None of the players are decent big four league first division players but the MLS is not at that level either. Most are decent first division players in the non big four nations or decent 2nd division players in the big four nation leagues which is pretty much the equivalent level of MLS.

Guest Domi Rulezz
quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

I think Tony Menezes is anxious to finish his career with Toronto FC, although based on what I've seen, he might not make it.

Did you see him play for the Lynx?

The Toronto fans themselves haven't even been able to do that.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

You know Jeffrey I actually thought your reply to my sly, humourous remark on that thread (for anyone who really has nothing better to do: http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9305) was also pretty good and funny. Thought maybe you were a little more mature than your behaviour on the forum in the last six months has implied. However, now I see that you are bitching and complaining about how the big, bad mean Grizzly insulted and baited you on a thread without justification because you hadn't even posted on it yet. Poor Jeffrey, you have my deepest sympathies, I won't bully you again and if I do you can tell my mother on me.

Now before Sigma locks the thread, let me post that RC's lineup would be quite strong especially considering it does not include the international players. I doubt we will be able to get all of the players listed but even half of them plus a couple of promising young guys and the internationals would be a pretty solid foundation. I am sure a couple of Impact, Caps and even Lynx players could make the jump though I am certainly not as impressed by Gervais as loyola. Sutton and Braz could definitely play MLS. This lineup once they played together would defintely beat the Impact, maybe not in a pre-season match because the Impact have been together a long time and are very organized but once they have played with each other for a while the would be a step above the Impact. None of the players are decent big four league first division players but the MLS is not at that level either. Most are decent first division players in the non big four nations or decent 2nd division players in the big four nation leagues which is pretty much the equivalent level of MLS.

You bait, then you dictate how people are supposed to react. I would not have liked to have been in your class at school, you have typical bullying tendencies. Did you have doubts about your body image or something like that? Curious because the name, you know, is bearish.

And your opinion of Nsaliwa is psychotic, sorry to say, that was "halucinante" as the Spanish say; people thought I was a bit exagerrated about Aguiar but at least he was playing top flight and winning trophies. Has the guy promised to marry your little sister or something, after what happened and all? Or was what happened that neither Imhof nor McKenna offered any sort of compensation at all?

Noone, getting back to the thread, taking seriously the MLS waivered players consideration? Why is noone excited about having some waivered soccer players on TOFC, or hot NCAA products?

Archived