Video webcast of Austria/Canada

thepatriot

Same boat as you Matthew. Caught the post but it was too late for me, all Hell was breaking loose at work so there was no nipping out for a couple of hours to go home and catch the webcast.

Oh, and then to top it off there was no getting onto the Voyageur site for in-match reports! THAT really licked balls.

Anyway, so what happened here? How did all this come about? On who's initiative and who all were the partys concearned? This is an absolute 1st for Canadian football and has replaced a "Missed opportunity to promote football in Canada, Again!" topic repeating all our usual complaints with something far, far more positive.

And the CSA site? Yeah, me too. Seen that and was pretty impressed. A bit of a live update during the match would have been the only improvement I could have asked for but Hell, the sites getting markedly better and is light years ahead of where it was not so very long ago. Almost worth stopping in to brouse on once in a while.

So seriously, what gives?

Cheeta, you need to quit your job. What's more important here, supporting your family or supporting the red and white? Priorities, man! :-)

Archived