U-Sector Mailing List + Meeting Info

SeanKeay

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

At the moment, MLS guy is coming for the Saturday. I don't know if he can make it for a Sunday, I would have to call & find out, and before I do thatI think we need to get a consensus (and come up with it real fast) on whether Saturday or Sunday is better. It was originally suggested Sunday until we switched to the Saturday because the Sunday was supposedly bad for a few people.

At the moment, MLS guy is coming for the Saturday. I don't know if he can make it for a Sunday, I would have to call & find out, and before I do thatI think we need to get a consensus (and come up with it real fast) on whether Saturday or Sunday is better. It was originally suggested Sunday until we switched to the Saturday because the Sunday was supposedly bad for a few people.

Hey GL knowing these charaters I would be surprised if they would show up either Sat or Sun.I have been let down to many times! I have switched the Italien entourage to Sat morning so I am available to be there.Is he buying?

At this meeting I suggest you should consider having this guy spring for Jackets and other parphenalia for the supporters team.Also shirts and scarves should be on the whish list.

Anyway I am getting carried away again,just remember that they need us and if we can show the numbers and commitment well we have something going for us.It is afterall a numbers game.

I have done it seen it and decided on it.

Do you have any pictures of the Voyageurs that could be of help or any write ups as well as how many are there on this board as members.Do you have an agenda or presentation?

Hey GL knowing these charaters I would be surprised if they would show up either Sat or Sun.I have been let down to many times! I have switched the Italien entourage to Sat morning so I am available to be there.Is he buying?

At this meeting I suggest you should consider having this guy spring for Jackets and other parphenalia for the supporters team.Also shirts and scarves should be on the whish list.

Anyway I am getting carried away again,just remember that they need us and if we can show the numbers and commitment well we have something going for us.It is afterall a numbers game.

I have done it seen it and decided on it.

Do you have any pictures of the Voyageurs that could be of help or any write ups as well as how many are there on this board as members.Do you have an agenda or presentation?

I am leaving during the day on saturday for a trip, so i will not make it, but considering I'm a new/junior member, it's not a big loss, but I'd rather inform whomever just so that I don't pull a Luis.

Hopefully enough of you regulars show up to give a good impression.

Until the next meeting then... enjoy.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Hey GL knowing these charaters I would be surprised if they would show up either Sat or Sun.I have been let down to many times!

Well I'm not sure if you know this particular "character", but in any event I think we should at least give them the benefit of the doubt and show up ourselves on the Saturday. I'll definitely be there on Saturday.

I'm not sure if we can change the 25th date, incidentally. Seems that some people can't make the Saturday, some can't make the Sunday so we are damned no matter what we do. However the 25th date has been set for a while, advertised on two boards, its good for mlsintoronto and there's always the possibility if we switch that lurking newbies who don't check these boards every day will show up and wonder where the hell we are.

It might be possible to do a follow up meeting on the Sunday for a few of us to spread the word to those that can't make the Saturday, if people are interested.

Judging from both boards & some private correspondence I've had with people, I think we are up to over 12 confirmed thus far with the addition of your 2 buddies. I expect we will probably get up to around the same number as we usually do, maybe slightly less, only with some new faces in the mix with a few of the regulars unfortunately not able to make it for Saturday night.

I suspect with everyone's schedules that we probably won't get absolutly everybody out for a single occassion until opening night. ;)

I was referring to the Toronto MLS forum on bigsoccer.com (in the MLS expansion section), where they have also stickied a similar thread. There are a few people there who have confirmed they will be attending in addition to the people on this thread who have confirmed.

We're up to 13 now. :)

Ok, reservations have been made for the Duke of York just to be on the safe side in case there are space issues given the number of people that are coming - starting at 6pm this Sat. (25th). They have indicated that we'll likely be upstairs again.

great.

I'll see you guys around 8 or so.

Archived