U-Sector Mailing List + Meeting Info

SeanKeay

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone may want to change the title of this thread, as it has now morphed into a discussion about the next supporters meeting, and I've noticed a lot of people in other threads asking where the next meeting is being discussed.

Or, I could just start a separate thread for that, but this one is stickied, so...

The idea with for going with Saturday was to give out-of-towners on reading week a better chance to attend.

Although if we go for the Duke on a Saturday I think we have to reserve a space for us this time. Its likely to be busy, there will be a lot of us and with hockey games on all night its going to be noisy in the place (I expect) and therefore a little more difficult to conduct conversations.

The 26th is, of course, the day that Canada wins Olympic gold in men's hockey.

I would prefer a Saturday because I'm usually busy on Sundays. However, Sunday the 26th actually is good for me. And I will be wanting to celebrate our gold medal victory! Well done, boys!!! :D

At the moment, MLS guy is coming for the Saturday. I don't know if he can make it for a Sunday, I would have to call & find out, and before I do thatI think we need to get a consensus (and come up with it real fast) on whether Saturday or Sunday is better. It was originally suggested Sunday until we switched to the Saturday because the Sunday was supposedly bad for a few people.

Archived