Is DeGuzman the answer to Arsenal's midfield woes?

Desigol

Arsenal will fire Wenger and sighn John Harkes and Craig Forrest as a management duo. They will sign DeGuzman and Freddy Adu. The two will combine for 50 goals next season, leading Arsenal to the quadruple. Champions League, EPL, League Cup, and FA Cup. They will then be flown to the white house for coffee and lines with Dubya.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Maybe the younger De Guzman is the answer!

When I saw the thread title I thought that what what was being proposed. Arsenal do have a teenage phenom themselves in Cesc Fabragas. Marvelous talent and not the source of Arsenal's troubles. If JDG2 is in his class, then very exciting times ahead for Canada (should JDG2 play for us).

Gentlemen it's all about money. They are throwing 30 to 40 million dollars around for Jonathan.The fans are demanding a long term contract to be signed and tye him up for 5 years at least. Jonathan has a very smart agent and I suppose he will guide him to the best deal possible. If he is as good as Zidane as they sy he is and better we will have some amazing story on our hands. in fact we may even get the media with their pants down if this happens, since out of no where there is this worldwonder Canadian kid making the headlines and zaboom they must find some way to explain their ignorance,stupidity or (hatred)Anyway,the media already have their pants down since I made sure they know about him,but none really wanted to persue this.i sort of lost my enthoudiasm and besides Bobby was reluctant to get involved because of this Canada Dutch angle and this will come up, which may even be a bigger story.

See you Sunday.

Archived