The Man U lost thread

argh1

ferguson will be around for the duration of the season. he'll hate to go on a low but he really needs to. he's lost the plot for years now. he's allowed himself to get in the way of the club. the game has changed and he didn't change with it.

ferguson has had to go for years. i hate to say it cuz he's been a brilliant manager. maybe mcclaren should come and take over?

Agree with you once again...McClaren will prbably take over...does that mean Bryan Robson will go back to Boro? Welcome to the Musical Managers game! Personally I think Ron Atkinson should come out of retirement...lousy manager but what a character! (just kidding folks!). Also watch for a huge player clear out, coming soon...

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

ferguson will be around for the duration of the season. he'll hate to go on a low but he really needs to. he's lost the plot for years now. he's allowed himself to get in the way of the club. the game has changed and he didn't change with it.

ferguson has had to go for years. i hate to say it cuz he's been a brilliant manager. maybe mcclaren should come and take over?

Originally posted by Excumbrian

Agree with you once again...McClaren will prbably take over...does that mean Bryan Robson will go back to Boro? Welcome to the Musical Managers game! Personally I think Ron Atkinson should come out of retirement...lousy manager but what a character! (just kidding folks!). Also watch for a huge player clear out, coming soon...

I HATE Roy Keane..... theres only one Keaneo... and thats his brother Robbie!!!

Keane go beat up your neighbours you scummer!

ps. I detest manure, and Keane is one giant reason why!

... but yes... Lille... good on you to beat the dirty reds.

For the chop?

Keane (Celtic), Ferdinand (highest bidder), Fletcher (somewhere like Birmingham or West Brom, Scholes (ditto, or retirement), Giggs (unlikely, but possible--I think he'll play another season), McShea (who knows)...and Ferguson...

quote:Originally posted by Alberto7

Further, Alan Smith will stay, but should fill the gap left by Scholes, not the midfield role of Keane.

Having said that, this is why I am not MUFC manager...

quote:Originally posted by Excumbrian

For the chop?

Keane (Celtic), Ferdinand (highest bidder), Fletcher (somewhere like Birmingham or West Brom, Scholes (ditto, or retirement), Giggs (unlikely, but possible--I think he'll play another season), McShea (who knows)...and Ferguson...

quote:Originally posted by zacRWE

I HATE Roy Keane..... theres only one Keaneo... and thats his brother Robbie!!!

Keane go beat up your neighbours you scummer!

ps. I detest manure, and Keane is one giant reason why!

... but yes... Lille... good on you to beat the dirty reds.

lmao!

Roy's from Langerland (aka Cork).

Robbie's from Tallaght (Scumbag capital of Dublin).

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

Give him a break. It's not his fault they dont have Chelsea Russian Mob money.

Archived