Is the Luxembourg match televised ?

Winnipeg Fury

From that same post that you quoted Sigma, 'thepatriot' said that he himself would be bringing a camera, so you'll probably see yourselves on the highlights of Soccercentral (although I guess you'd need someone to capture a copy and post it on the 'net as a torrent since you'll all still be in Europe).

Called Sportsnet same old thing we have no plans to broadcast the game.Leading CSA sports broadcaster my ##### :) anyways.

I have a friend who works with me he comes from Lux he called his dad and they will show it so he will probably tape it for me. As for bars highly unlikely from what I can see this sucks,

You would think that if Canada were playing in hockey it would be on at least 2 sports chanels god I wish things were diff in this country. When will people wake up and realize soccer is international and support their country of birth anyways im sure you guys feel the same so at least im not alone in all this :)

quote:Originally posted by Derosario23

I have a friend who works with me he comes from Lux he called his dad and they will show it so he will probably tape it for me. As for bars highly unlikely from what I can see this sucks,

Any chance of a copy of this game ending up on this website?

The best option might be if someone in Lux is kind enough to digitally record the game and then post a torrent. Since it's unlikely we'll find anyone willing and able to do this for us, the next best option is Derosario23's friend's Dad in Lux to mail the VHS tape to someone who can digitize it and post a torrent for the rest of us. I'm willing to do this, and of course Massive Attack has posted a lot of high quality torrents made from video already. Maybe Derosario23, if you don't mind asking how we could best get the ball rolling on this?

Archived