Impact (and Ultras) Montreal scarves

Bxl Boy

Maybe one of you Montrealers should send a complimentary scarf to Allison of Portland (the one who writes for USLFans) to replace the Timbers scarf one of the Ultras grabbed from her and burned at the stad while she was a guest with you. :)

http://a-league.com/Andrews/Travelogue2004.shtml

They DO look good, I have to say.

By the way, has anything been done in terms of producing the Voyageurs scarves?

It's not necessary. They look good but I got my own scarf back that day. Acrylic doesn't burn, and I wasn't going to leave without it.

The Timbers Army with their latest order is up to about 1800 scarves so far. It's not uncommon to see them all around town now, and are scattered all throughout the stadium.

To all teams' supporters who don't have them.. get them.. buy some yourself and give them away. There is no better way to spread the love for your side.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Lemme break it down for you:

1) I collect scarves

2) I own a Whitecaps scarf

3) When I left Centennial at the home opener, I asked about a Lynx scarf, which they said were coming

4) I'd never wear it (much like the Whitecaps scarf) and hang it up

5) When U-Sector gets their scarves together, I'm in for one of those as well.

With so little by means of Canadian soccer culture paraphanalia, I'll take what I can get.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Lemme break it down for you:

1) I collect scarves

2) I own a Whitecaps scarf

3) When I left Centennial at the home opener, I asked about a Lynx scarf, which they said were coming

4) I'd never wear it (much like the Whitecaps scarf) and hang it up

5) When U-Sector gets their scarves together, I'm in for one of those as well.

With so little by means of Canadian soccer culture paraphanalia, I'll take what I can get.

Archived