Possible opponents for unlikely October friendly

cfof

It may be too late to plan a match by now, but here are some teams that have an off-day during the October international break... not sure which are already involved in friendlies though:

Australia

Egypt

El Salvador

Israel

Latvia

Nicaragua

Romania

South Korea

Turkey

Ukraine

Who knows of others?

Hey you know what? Australia isn't that bad an idea.

Think it would be a good match. The gate would be pretty good so it should be enough to cover the teams expences.

Besides, I hate those fu'kers. They've got a good thrashing coming there way and I've got a team in mind who should be up to the challenge.

Yeah, that would be sweet! Canada-Australia. (Loftus Road no?)

Hey you know what? Australia isn't that bad an idea.

Think it would be a good match. The gate would be pretty good so it should be enough to cover the teams expences.

Besides, I hate those fu'kers. They've got a good thrashing coming there way and I've got a team in mind who should be up to the challenge.

Yeah, that would be sweet! Canada-Australia. (Loftus Road no?)

I like the idea of playing Australia in England. Kind of a Battle of the Colonies

I use to be hoping for a game against liechtenstein in october. It would be a nice trip to see that game and the France at Switzerland WCQ. Unfortunately I have given up on that dream after I got a Swiss WC TST-3 the other day.

I like the idea of playing Australia in England. Kind of a Battle of the Colonies

I use to be hoping for a game against liechtenstein in october. It would be a nice trip to see that game and the France at Switzerland WCQ. Unfortunately I have given up on that dream after I got a Swiss WC TST-3 the other day.

Archived