Ali Gerba -- What a slaughter

Luis_Rancagua

Guys, Ali Gerba's club Sundsvall was massively slaughtered by Halmstads 6-0. Ali was also subbed in the 67-minutes. His club now sits in dead last place in the standings of the Swedish Premiership. If this keeps up, his club will be relegated and thus quite likely finishing Gerba's professional experience in Europe.

Sundsvall next game is next Monday August 22 against Assyriska Fören.

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/Result.asp?WCI=wiResults&WCU=1228851

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

I like this actually, keep it up luis

Plus the headings are awesome!!

"Olivier Occean -- He's the man!!!!!" was my personal favourite, but the Lars kicks ass one had some merit as well.

We have to make the forum usable for everyone, not just the people who are here all the time and are looking to have a bit of fun with "creative" thread titles and such.

Believe it or not, many people come here just to get news and updates. I know for a fact that some people don't like wading through many of the repetitive, superfluous, exaggerated threads. Thread titles like "Ali Gerba -- What a slaughter" do not accurately reflect the news being posted; frankly, this news does not warrant a thread for itself. What if we did this for every player? Wait a minute, we used to do that, but then created a consolidated weekly Canadians abroad thread to alleviate the problems that resulted (too many threads, same news posted in multiple threads, general disorganization and confusion).

There's no reason why Luis couldn't have posted the same thing in the consolidated thread, including the "Ali Gerba -- What a slaughter" title at the top of the post if he really wanted to.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

We have to make the forum usable for everyone, not just the people who are here all the time and are looking to have a bit of fun with "creative" thread titles and such.

As one of these people you mention in the above thread, let me tell you that I for one find it a lot better to see a thread like the ones Luis posts. I don't care to wade through a 10-20 page thread to find news like this about certain players. Wading through pages and pages to find the news on one player seems like a pain in the ass to me when you can see a threads heasder and know who it's about immediately. I don't read the Canadian players abroad thread because I'm not really interested in wading through it to see if any of it is interesting.

Seems to me that this board is far too strictly moderated and has taken all the fun out of it. Threads being closed after one post because the mods didn't like the way it was headed even though it contained factual information etc, posters being reprimanded for not posting in the right place etc. Seems rather uptight to me.

Ummm.... wow i agree with you krammerhead.. to many stuffy heads.

Why cant he have a little fun, this is a supporters page where its FUN! rules are not fun.. so lets get our heads out of ours asses and party! my god we all need to get laid and making creative posts is the first way to get to the main goal..... or just pay a hooker but hey some ppl arnt made of money.

Btw... i love commenting on a game, about lets say birch and then someone else has a comment about birchs game.. 20 posts after.. its sooo jumbled. And im not gonna bring any names up BUT ALOT of people i kno stop going to this board because its so boring.

Archived