Some fuel for anti-MLSers

Elias

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

Seriously what does a young hetrosexual male need? a tent, training gear, food and girls......

Beer. What about beer? Oh, and something else besides country music bars.

Ah, yes. Now you're taking me back to the day....

"Come on, what about an adventure? Give you something to talk about at the office come Monday." (Patent pending. Very successful, thankyou)

"Your place or my car?" (works nicely)

and an all-time favorate tried on your's truly

"I said I was married, not dead."

But getting back to the topic on hand. W-Fury mentioned a bit regarding recruitment here in The 'Peg and I'll give a bit I know about as well. Teamate's buddy was out a few years ago with The Chill and came back full of praise, but lost his possition with his side in the MMSL which pretty much left him "guesting" with lesser teams for much of the fall. Was pretty hard to take. Don't know how accurate that story is but it rings true.

And yes, absolutely. T-Bay is done as well as can be expected. But that being said, if the belief exists that Americans will willingly come to T-Bay for the summer at their own expence than someone's smoking a little too much of something they maybe shouldn't be before media interviews.

Dude...

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

Seriously what does a young hetrosexual male need? a tent, training gear, food and girls......

Beer. What about beer? Oh, and something else besides country music bars.

Ah, yes. Now you're taking me back to the day....

"Come on, what about an adventure? Give you something to talk about at the office come Monday." (Patent pending. Very successful, thankyou)

"Your place or my car?" (works nicely)

and an all-time favorate tried on your's truly

"I said I was married, not dead."

But getting back to the topic on hand. W-Fury mentioned a bit regarding recruitment here in The 'Peg and I'll give a bit I know about as well. Teamate's buddy was out a few years ago with The Chill and came back full of praise, but lost his possition with his side in the MMSL which pretty much left him "guesting" with lesser teams for much of the fall. Was pretty hard to take. Don't know how accurate that story is but it rings true.

And yes, absolutely. T-Bay is done as well as can be expected. But that being said, if the belief exists that Americans will willingly come to T-Bay for the summer at their own expence than someone's smoking a little too much of something they maybe shouldn't be before media interviews.

Dude...

Archived