Your Best Team For Spain

Javier

HI I AM FROM ARGENITNA ...IAM REALLY SORRY THAT U DID MAKE IT TO THE HEX...IT IS VERY WEIRD BECAUSE U HAVE MORE THAN 40 PLAYERS PLAYING ABROAD....AND GOOD PLAYERS.....IF U HAVE A BETTER ASSOCIATION ...CANADA SHOULD BE #2 IN CONCACAF...AFTER MEXICO..........AND I THINK CANADA HAS BETTER PLAYERS THAT THE USA, COSTA RICA, JAMAICA AND HONDURAS......IN MY OPINION THE BEST TEAM IN YOUR AREA.........

I THINK U HAVE A GREAT FUTURE AND PLAYERS THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE....OF COURSE YOUR MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT CANADA NEEDS TO PLAY MORE GAMES PER YEAR...AT LEAST ONE A MONTH OR 10 GAMES A YEAR...TO IMPROVE.....

ANYWAY I THINK THAT THIS ONE IS YOUR TIME..THE TIME TO IMPROVE..........

YOUR BEST TEAM TO PLAY SPAIN SHOULD BE ...IN MY OPINION

FERNANDEZ

STALTERI....REDA.......MC KENNA KUKLOWSKI

BERNIER DE GUZMAN HUTCHINSON SIMPSON

RADZINSKI HUME

SUTTON

GERVAIS

BRAZ

IMHOFF

PETERS

BRENNAN

GRANDE

BIRCHAM

DE ROSARIO

OCCEAN

NGON

THAT IS YOUR BEST TEAM I THINK NOWADAYS

EVEN THOUG I THINK YOUR CENTRAL DEFENDERS PAIR SHOULD BE DE VOS AND KUKLOSKI

REGARDS

JAVIER FROM ARGENTINA

BYE GUYS

edit: title only, to take out all-capitals: mod

quote:Originally posted by Javier

HI I AM FROM ARGENITNA ...IAM REALLY SORRY THAT U DID MAKE IT TO THE HEX...IT IS VERY WEIRD BECAUSE U HAVE MORE THAN 40 PLAYERS PLAYING ABROAD....AND GOOD PLAYERS.....IF U HAVE A BETTER ASSOCIATION ...CANADA SHOULD BE #2 IN CONCACAF...AFTER MEXICO..........AND I THINK CANADA HAS BETTER PLAYERS THAT THE USA, COSTA RICA, JAMAICA AND HONDURAS......IN MY OPINION THE BEST TEAM IN YOUR AREA.........

I THINK U HAVE A GREAT FUTURE AND PLAYERS THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE....OF COURSE YOUR MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT CANADA NEEDS TO PLAY MORE GAMES PER YEAR...AT LEAST ONE A MONTH OR 10 GAMES A YEAR...TO IMPROVE.....

ANYWAY I THINK THAT THIS ONE IS YOUR TIME..THE TIME TO IMPROVE..........

YOUR BEST TEAM TO PLAY SPAIN SHOULD BE ...IN MY OPINION

FERNANDEZ

STALTERI....REDA.......MC KENNA KUKLOWSKI

BERNIER DE GUZMAN HUTCHINSON SIMPSON

RADZINSKI HUME

SUTTON

GERVAIS

BRAZ

IMHOFF

PETERS

BRENNAN

GRANDE

BIRCHAM

DE ROSARIO

OCCEAN

NGON

THAT IS YOUR BEST TEAM I THINK NOWADAYS

EVEN THOUG I THINK YOUR CENTRAL DEFENDERS PAIR SHOULD BE DE VOS AND KUKLOSKI

REGARDS

JAVIER FROM ARGENTINA

BYE GUYS

Thanks for the kind compliments. I don't know if we're better than the USA at the moment, but maybe in years to come :).

As for DeVos, he's pretty much retired from the national team.

Also, the team you selected looked pretty solid. As for Dani Fernandes... he's still young and I don't think many of us have seen him play lately. He seems to be doing great in Greece, but I think as of now, Sutton should be #1.

Hmm, I like a lot of your team but will make some changes.

-----------Sutton---------

Bernier-Mekenna-Hutch-Kluka

-----------DeGuz-----------

Staltari------------Simpson

-----------Dero/Hume-------

------Radz-----------Hume/Dero

For subs id like to see

Friend

Occean or Gerba

Reda

Grande

Serioux

Legerwood*

Peters

Fernandes*

Brennan

*Id like to see these to young guys get their feet wet with the senior squad. Both of these players seem ready to take the next step.

With regards to Attiba in central defense, well I beleive hes way to valuable to leave on the bench and adds a lot to our central pairing. Not sold with Mekenna but hes arguably the best we have other then Hutch and Kluka and i beleive Kluka is more valuable at LB, as I see Simpson as a better option in the midfield then at LB. All in all I like this line up, we have a very mobile and skilled D's with Hutch, Kluka, a big physical presense in Mekenna as well as a solid guy in Bernier(stalteri would be a better option here but that leaves a huge hole at the right flank in the mf. Peters and Legerwood arn't ready for starting duties there yet and Bernier has never impressed me there. Therefore Stalteri gets the spot on the right. I must say that im very impresed with our depth in the holding mf spot led by deguz followed by good players in Grande, Serioux and id through Hutch in here to. DeGuzman is clearly the best of the bunch and thats why he starts, and this is why Hutch is at CB, too valuable to sit but no ideal spot for him in the mf, plus I think he'll make an excellent CB. Simpson is our left mf of the future a long with possibly DeJong, an excellent player, who is only gonna get better. Canada's biggest problem other then lak of depth on the right is a playmaking mf to get the ball to the strikers. Id really like to see Hume in this role as the guy continues to remind me of Kaka. He has excellent vison and distribution skills, can find the open man. He will also be in a positon near the top of the box to release his craker of a shot. For Strikers we have a lot of depth in both the target man and skilled smaller guys, we just need to get them the ball in ideal spots. They also need to start finishing regularily for Canada.

REGARDING THE TEAM .......YES ...I FORGOT SERIOUX.....I SAW THE GAME VS USA ON TV ...ON FOX SPORTS HERE IN ARGENTINA...AND SERIOUX WAS THE BEST CANADIAN ON THE PITCH.....HE WAS GREAT....HE SHOULD PLAY ALONGSIDE WITH DE GUZMAN....

AND AS FOR THE USA ....YES U HAVE BETTER PLAYER AT THE MOMENT....AND I DONT KNOW WHY U THINK THAT U R NOT BETTER THAN THE AMERICANS.....

CHECK THIS CANADA HAS LIKE 40 /50 PLAYERS PLAYING IN EUROPE.............

IMAGINE THIS OPTION

SUTTON OR ANY OTHER GOALIE

STALTERI REDA MCKENNA KUKLOWSKI

SERIOUX HUTCHINSON

DE GUZMAN

RADZINSKI DE ROSARIO

HUME

THIS TEAM IS THE ONE THAT U SHOULD HAVE SELECTED FOR GERMANY

AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON PLAYING MORE AND MORE GAMES TOGETHER.....AND YALLOP NEEDS TO KEEP THE BASE OF THIS GENERATION.........

I MEAN HIRSCHEFELD, SUTTON, MCKENNA, REDA, KUKLOWSKI, BERNIER, HUTCHINSON, BRENNAN, SIMPSON, SERIOUX, HUME, DE GUZMAN, DE ROSARIO, STALTERI, OCCEAN, GRANDE, GERBA,IMHOFF,PETERS, GERVAIS

AND THEN U CAN ADD RADZINSKI, DE VOS, FERNANDEZ, KAPPOS, BRAZ, POSNIAK, BIRCHAM, FRIEND, BRAZ, JAZIC, MAYCOLL CANIZALES,

AND THE YOUNGEST AS WELL

CANADA`S FUTURE SEEMS TO BE BRIGHT.....

I SAW DE GUZMAN PLAYING FOR DEPOR LA CORUÑA...AND HE NEEDS TO PLAY WITH A STRONG MIDFIEDER ALONGSIDE WITH HIM.,...LIKE SERIOUX.......DE GUZMAN CAN CARRY DE BALL AND HE HAS VISION....SERIOUX IS MORE FOR THE DIRTY JOB.....

BY THE WAY HOW MANY CANADIANS PLAY OVERSEAS DO U HAVE ANY IDEA ?

REGARDS AND I HOPE U BEAT SPAIN IN SPAIN.....

JAVIER FROM BS.AS ARGENTINA

WHAT DO U THINK CANADIANS ABOUT MY STARTING ELEVEN?

SUTTON,

STALTERI,REDA,MCKENNA, KUKLOWSKI;

HUTCHINSON, SERIOUX;

DE GUZMAN;

DE ROSARIO, RADZINSKI;

HUME

HIRCHFELD

GERVAIS

BERNIER

IMHOFF

SIMPSON

PETERS

BRENNAN

OCCEAN

GRANDE

quote:Originally posted by Javier

WHAT DO U THINK CANADIANS ABOUT MY STARTING ELEVEN?

SUTTON,

STALTERI,REDA,MCKENNA, KUKLOWSKI;

HUTCHINSON, SERIOUX;

DE GUZMAN;

DE ROSARIO, RADZINSKI;

HUME

Nice lineup. I'd put McKenna upfront with Hume or Radzinski. De Rosario

will come in as a sub. At back, Pozniak or Bernier with Stalteri,

Reda, and Klukowski. May even have Imhoff, Jazic, or Gervais at

back, instead of Poz. I'm not too confident with McKenna at back.

Unless Tam Nsaliwa is suddenly available, that'll be it.

I DONT KNOW TSALIWA.....IS HE GOOD ?

AND WHAT ABOUT KAPPOS? HE PLAYS FOR A GREEK GIANT TEAM ..RIGHT?+ IS KAPPOS A GOOD DEFENDER?

REGARDING THE TEAM U CAN PLAY BERNIER/IMHOFF/BRENNAN/SIMPSON INSTEAD OF DE ROSARIO.....TO HAVE A FIGHTING TEAM....ALA USA .........

BUT HUME AND RADZ ARE VERY FAST...TOO FAST FOR A BIG STRIKER ..........I WOULD PLAY THEM ALWAYS TOGETHER.....

AND I WOULD ONLY PUT A BIG GUY IN THE CENTER ONLY IF CANADA IS LOSING ................

REGARDS

JAVIER

AND THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK ..GUYS ...............THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE SOCCER BIGGER IS DISCUSSION......WHAT IS BETTER ...FOR YOUR TEAM...I ENJOY THAT U GUYS KNOW A LOT ABOUT SOCCER

REGARDS

JAVIER

S

-------------------------- Sutton

--- Stalteri ------- Reda -------- McKenna ----- Kulkowski

--- Peters -------- Hutchinson --- DeGuzman ---- Simpson

------------------------------ De Rosario

------------------------------ Occean

Archived