Premiership Fantasy League from Official site

Vancity Tim

Not sure if anyone has done this yet, so I went ahead and created a league in the Fantasy Premier League for all to join from here. For those that haven't done it before, it's a very cool pool. http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you create you password and team name and pick your team, the private league is Canada League One, and the passcode is 1582-481.

Good luck everyone!

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Excellent, I was kicking ass at midway last season and fell off at the end.

See you lads there.

Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

well the first week is done. although, im in first place[8D] i'm not entirely sure how this works (my first time) do you get points to trade up your players? or are you stuck with the same ones for the whole season? how do they determine the points? im sure all the answers are on the website but i couldnt be arsed to find them plus im all pissed up from another rocken night in the southside.

cheers.

-scousers make baby jesus cry

Yea Brandon, the scoring is fairly detailed. Defenders get more points if their team keeps a clean sheet, negative points for a red card, etc. It's all on the site if you have an hour or so to read it all. If your players do well, their value goes up, at this point you can always sell them and pick up what you think may be an up and comer. If you have any dead beats try and dump them for someone new before their value drops. I think you're allowed 1 free transfer per week, any after that costs you points. I freaked out and moved 4 guys after Saturday alone! Not waiting to be left in the dust!

Gotta admit I was saved by the automatic substitution feature. I had no idea Kevin Phillips was injured, so the game automatically substituted Geoff Horsfield in for me. His 9 points saved my week. I learned my lesson and transferred Phillips out for Darren Bent of Charlton. Hopefully he stays hot.

BTW, that is a pretty good log-jam at the top of the standings. After a crap week like that I'm still only five points out of the penthouse.

Archived