Gold Cup Pictures

Be careful how you use these pics... Yellow Card Journalism is quite sticky about the use of their images. I sent them a nice email asking for use of a couple of their images so I could make you all a nice Canada MNT wallpaper image a while back, and I got flat out refused... even if I gave them credit for the images.

I'm all for them having the right to refuse because they sell their images to news agencies... but I'm not gonna pay them for a fan-made free download. It would've been free advertising for them, but I guess they didn't agree.

I brought my SLR camera with my 300mm Zoom lens to the Seattle game. Security wouldn't let me in with it as they said it was a "Professional grade camera" since you could switch the lenses. Still the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I have never ever been barred entry with my camera before, and have been to several International games with it Including the 2000 gold cup in LA, and as well as last year at the same field (Qwest field) for the Celtic game! Grrrr I'm still ticked off about that. :(

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Come to CCR, I don't even think guns are banned... :P

You should have asked for media accreditation, even for the Voyageurs; I got one for my monthly uni paper.

And I did'nt have one and was still able to follow him and Bxl Boy to the interview area. The security was pretty loose in Boston.

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

I brought my SLR camera with my 300mm Zoom lens to the Seattle game. Security wouldn't let me in with it as they said it was a "Professional grade camera" since you could switch the lenses. Still the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I have never ever been barred entry with my camera before, and have been to several International games with it Including the 2000 gold cup in LA, and as well as last year at the same field (Qwest field) for the Celtic game! Grrrr I'm still ticked off about that. :(

I got turned away in Boston at the Gold Cup with my crapola 2 megapizel digital camera.

Archived