Soccer players and their girlfriends/wives gossip

argh1

From the preview I read, it seems like it might be a bit more serious this time. Brazil is even putting pressure on Ronaldo to be there, instead of home smearing mango on his lingerie model's tatas!

Sorry, just got to visualize that for a bit.

Ahem, yes, so the big guys are sending their big guns amd the little guys who have never been there, Greece and Tunisia especially, actually want to be there.

Mmmmmmm, Mmmango.

He split up with her too! He was married to the soccer player. Then divorced. Then he was engaged to the model - they threw a big engagement party that was almost like a wedding (but couldn't be, since he hadn't been divorced for a year, apparently), and she just had a miscarriage and now they have split up as well.

(and yes, this is more important than the Confederations Cup...)

Guest Jeffery S.

He was married to Milene Domingues, who has a world record for continuous touches of the ball in the air, she is quite good in controls. But is just an average female midfielder-playmaker, lives with their son in Madrid -so Ronnie can see him- and plays in the Spanish women's Superliga for Rayo Vallecano. Her current boyfriend is striker David Aganzo at Santander, who is cuter than Ronaldo.

The ceremony in Paris for that false wedding, which seriously pissed off the club even though they approved it and half went, must have just been for Daniela Ciccareli to get him to sign a few documents ensuring her a big chunk of his income. She is a real snake that one. Ronaldo has come out this week saying he is having trouble getting over her, I think he actually liked her. Okay, she is pretty, but the dangerous type.

Getting back to Canadian content, is Barthez still married to Linda Evangelista?

I am very excited about the Confed Cup starting tomorrow as you can see....So...did you hear about Real right back Michel Salgado, who is married to the daughter of former club president Sanz, being seen in a Madrid club with an attractive....

Fab and Linda are still together last I heard. How is it working out with Christian (Predator) Karembeau and the Slovakian super legs model?

She has apparently the longest legs in the world, and it's more than just marketing material, it's in the Guiness Book of World Records!

Those are two of the more bizarre celebrity matchups. Harder to visualize them getting it on.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by canso

Fab and Linda are still together last I heard. How is it working out with Christian (Predator) Karembeau and the Slovakian super legs model?

She has apparently the longest legs in the world, and it's more than just marketing material, it's in the Guiness Book of World Records!

Those are two of the more bizarre celebrity matchups. Harder to visualize them getting it on.

She's Russian I think.

Ronaldo's Dreamin'

Model Daniella Cicarelli poses for the camera.

2973052_7_3.jpg

All wet

Just another shot to remind you that you should have worked harder as a child to be a world-class footballer.

2973062_7_2.jpg

Fancy pants

It's not like you're reading this caption right now anyway.

2973064_7_2.jpg

Cheeky

Our favorite fiance reminds us once again why it's good to be Ronaldo.

3215944_7_1.jpg

Archived