June 10 - Vancouver vs. Portland [R]

DJT

quote:Originally posted by analyst

JM, you have insulted me in previous posts and you are doing it to Richard and others again. Is it true you got into a fight at a game last year. How about a couple weeks ago when someone went after innocent you in the Southside area. Are these all coincidences? You are the common denominator in them.

Richard and I often disagree but we don't throw insults around, instead we try to let the facts tell the story.

Never mind, its all part of the stupid yob mentality.

Gentlemen,beleive me,Johnnie is one of the good guys.I can back him up on all accounts.He has not been involved in any of the stuff that's been brought up.If he's guilty of anything it's starting chants in the Southside.

I know most of the Southsiders that post here and on the Southsider board and they are all good people that believe strongly in one thing and that is to support the Whitecaps.We're no different than any other supporters group.None of the real Southsiders come out to instigate any trouble.The people that do that are not considered Southsiders.I'm at a complete loss as to why some people have to paint an entire group of individuals with the same brush just because one or two from the Southside get too crazy.Every game there are new people coming into the Southside.Some of them are cool and end up joining in on all the fun and once in a while there are some that think that they want to make a name for themselves and try to start trouble.The regulars don't want any part of that.We don't condone it and we don't want to be associated with that either.

One other thing.Calling the Southsiders yobs is insulting,especially coming from someone who probably sits on their hands and doesn't care to show any kind of real support.Using that term once is laughable but when it comes up in every post it just goes to show how ignorant an individual we're dealing with.

Nobody here has branded ALL southsiders as yobs, read the posts again before your own inability to comprehend overwhelms the rest of us.

Furthermore, it would appear that it is your opinion that nobody attending Whitecaps games except the southsiders shows any real support for the club. That's just plain stupid, it is not necessary to drink copious amounts of beer, yell obscenities and intimidate opposition supporters to qualify as a valid supporter.

Thanks Van Fan. It seems there are more "yobs" lurking on the V-board these days than in all of Portland.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to drink beer, storm the pitch, start four fights and hurl obscenities at women, small children and recovering cancer patients!

You know... cos that's all we do in the Southside!

But what's this annoying "soccer" thing I keep hearing about?

Oh, and while we're on the topic of what a real fan does or does not do, I'd appreciate it if some of you yobbo Voyageurs would take the time to sign the online petition calling for action to permanently recognize the memory and achievements of Domenic Mobilio.

Visit www.petitiononline.com/mobilio

Just a little something that was started by some drunken yobbo Southsiders who actually give a damn about soccer in this country, and the people who made it great.

To date, the minimal support for this petition from Voyageurs posters has been downright embarassing.

But I am very appreciative of the administrators of this website who have kept news of the petition on the Voyageurs home page for quite some time now.

So what are you waiting for? When you're done sitting on your hands (as I'm sure is your standard practice when watching a match from the good seats), get off yer duff and visit the site!

Archived