June 10 - Rochester vs. Toronto [R]

The lynx played a VERY strong game, and a half mistake by goddard cost us the game, we played the game well enough to win. Nigel Henry was the man of the match until he got injured, that man was a rock in the defence. We played a great game and Busby is to blame for the loss... you want to know why...

He Took of Wyn!!!!!

Now let me tell you boys, anyone who has ever hinted at a wyn bellote BAD attitude.... take it back.. this man came over to us 2 times, once at half and once after the game.. appologizing to us becuase he didnt score. He said it was his first game and needs to gel with his teamates a bit more but promises us great things. NO ONE ELSE, from the lynx came over to thank us or anything of the sorts, sure i know it was a heartbreaking loss and we did get some claps after a chant before the game.. but the only guy who came to say Hi, was the guy who supposidly is an asshole...

Anyways, enough about my wyn loving...

AS BAD AS THIS SEASON HAS BEEN.... i think this lynx team is one of my favourites... after the transfer window opened we have found our real team and have been competitive since. There isnt much wrong with the team right now except they need to play togeather. Its a shame that after this season our team will be all released and we will have a bunch of new guys like normal. This team is young and has a good work ethic and could cause problems to everyone in the a-league.

Are we looking for a bunch of nice guys that say "sorry I never scored" or guys who can win games? I would rather have a guy like Ali who never said a word to anyone but scored goals. They are almost at mid season and we still see new players every game. Hopefully with the likes of a few regulars coming back from injury we can turn things around.

The positive in all of this is that the Lynx seem to be competing. They have been playing better in the past few games but how long can we wait?

As far as I go, I loved the fact that Wyn came over and shook our hands! That really impressed me... BIG TIME! I still believe that we can make it a respectable season... not playoffs but a good second half could proove to the league that the Lynx are not dead and buried! Were in every game, it seems that the soccer gods just don't like us. The begining of the year was rough, six game road trip with three back-to-back games, then the heartbreak against Puerto Rico, where that would of changed the whole season if we won!

anyway, Go Lynx! see all the usuals next game!

Archived