Supporters Section for Honduras v Canada

I will not be purchasing and selling tickets for this game however I've asked the Southsiders to vote on which section and row they'd like to stand and sing during the game.The idea is to choose a section and then have everyone buy their own ticket for that section.

The choices are:

Northside bleachers.(Cheapest,but also far away from pitch)

Eastside bleachers-Sec M row 1 and 2.(Sun in the eyes is a problem)

Eastside bleachers-Sec.M row 4 and 5.(Same section as 2004 WCQ)

Grandstand-Sec.A row 1 and 2.(Most expensive,but shaded and can be heard better.Can also hang banners on the wall.)

Let us know if anyone here is intersted in any of the above.

Post below and then I'll combine the results of the vote and let evryone know what the choice will be.

I choose Grandstand.

Apparently according to Ticketmaster, the Southside is selling for 15$? They wouldn't put fans that close in an international event would they? But then again it's also just a friendly.

Link: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11003AACA3FEA6AC?artistid=971237&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

GRANDSTANDS

CA $29.00

EAST SIDE BLEACHERS - RESERVED SEATS

CA $19.00

SOUTHSIDE GA

CA $15.00

***GA-NORTH END FAR FROM FIELD***

CA $15.00

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

Apparently according to Ticketmaster, the Southside is selling for 15$? They wouldn't put fans that close in an international event would they? But then again it's also just a friendly.

Link: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11003AACA3FEA6AC?artistid=971237&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

GRANDSTANDS

CA $29.00

EAST SIDE BLEACHERS - RESERVED SEATS

CA $19.00

SOUTHSIDE GA

CA $15.00

***GA-NORTH END FAR FROM FIELD***

CA $15.00

Well,that is different.If that is true I'd imagine we'd have better luck getting a larger group together.I'll look into it.

This is getting a bit ridiculous.I just checked my tickets and they say North End.I'm not sure why that is.I asked the girl for Southside and then told her they are GA.Maybe the southside is not open.If these tickets are in the north bleachers this is upsetting as they are far from the field.

This is a big screw up. I contacted Ticketmaster and they told me that they are going by what info the supplier gave them. I bitched about the problem with the North Side so hopefully you can get them to swap tickets Nazz. Maybe take a screen shot of their website just in case. Anyone try contacting the Whitecaps and Soccer BC?

There will not be Southside general admission for this match.That option should never have been made available on the ticketmaster website.According to Rick Ramsbottom of the Whitecaps it was a mistake.They have asked for it to be removed as an option.I'm not sure who is responsable for the error but if we want to have a Voyageurs section we should get on with our original choice.

It will be back to the Grandstand once again lads.Section A Rows 1 and 2.Don't wait as this game is 3 only weeks away.

The grandstand is reserved seating.You can't just sit where you like.Even if the crowd is small,if our group wants to be together in a particular spot we're better off getting the proper tickets so that we aren't interfering with other fans.The north bleachers are GA but they are so far away from the field not only can you not see the game well any chanting that is done won't be heard.

Archived