Belinda

Gordon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

Very good points! I've always wondered how it made any sense to punish the Liberals by voting for the current brand of Conservatives when in fact all we'd be doing is punishing ourselves. And, considering that Harper and his Conservatives are always on about personal responsibility and accountability, it gets a bit tiresome hearing the claim that all Liberals must be punished for the criminal action of a few. Does not seem to be fair even in terms of their own ideology. But then again, can we fault them for playing politics?

It gives me the shivers hearing that Harper's key advisor is Flanagan.

Hear hear.

The very last thing Canada needs is a Stephen Harper led Conservative government. The new Conservative Party is dominated by rightwing fundamentalist western separatists which I'm sure is what finally chased Belinda Stronach out of the party. Therre is nothing progressive about this bunch at all.

Yes, some Liberal party functionaries would appear to have committed criminal acts, they should be investigated by the RCMP, charged where appropriate and punished severely if found guilty in court. The ballot box is not the place to sort this out. Anybody who in a misguided attempt to punish these people can switch political allegiance from a liberal democrat ideology to that of the Stephen Harper led Conservatives has not really thought about what they are doing. This is not simply a renamed version of the old centrist Progressive Conservative Party.

quote:Originally posted by DoyleG

There you go Gordon.

You won't have an intelligent disscussion and go slag off on someone.

You just proved my point.

Well aren't we the sensitive one. I've never had a discussion with you where you haven't been tossing the insults like they were beanbags on any forum. Despite that I have always treated you with a great deal more respect than you generally get. Now a fluff ball insult turns you off? I'd insert a rolleyes smilie here but I see there isn't one on the options.

Archived