Beast call's it quits

FC Beast

Well this is the last post for the Bestmeister (hold the cheering folks) i know this will amke you all pretty happy. But the time has

come for the Beast to give up his support for Canadian soccer and

the national team and the CSA. Canadian soccer is a dead issue for me now, and like they say you can't raise the dead. Canadian soccer is

and always will be a comic joke until someone who really cares about the sport runs for the top office at the CSA and kick all the deadbeats out of their easy jobs. The stadium issue was the last straw for me, I seen this coming though no one else believed me when i said York was pulling out, it's hard to be humble when you're dead right, so it goes. The USL will not do anything to help the national

side or get people interested in Canadian soccer and i said as much

in a email to the Toronto Lynx yesterday, giving them s**t was their

unprofessional ways in running a franchise. Thank god i still have my clubs in the UK, the money i was saving for the U-20 championships

will now go togetting my clubs jersey's for the new season, Canadian

soccer loss i guess. To all my "opponents" on this site , it's been

a blast seeing you rant and rave at my comments, no i didn't just

say them to start fight's as some people suggested, I beleived 100%

in what i said and stand behind them to the end. To Frank Yallop i would say you can rest easy now, the Beast will not call for you to

be axed anymore, even though on your record as national team manager

you should be and i don;t think you have the guts to to make the right

decision for whats best for Canadian soccer. to the CSA, when you let Holger go, you threw away a great amount of progress the national side had made under him, and now we are a third world soccer nation

once again under your management. To any one who still believes Canada

will have it's own league or make the world cup again, forget it your

living in a dream world that won't come true. To the under 20 side

going to Holland, Good luck lads, your something us canadian fans can truly to proud of............Long live the Beast[}:)][}:)][}:)]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by FC Beast

Thank god i still have my clubs in the UK, the money i was saving for the U-20 championships will now go togetting my clubs jersey's for the new season, Canadian soccer loss i guess.

Listen carefully ... can you hear it? ...

It's the world's smallest violin playing its saddest tune ;)

C'mon fer g'd sakes, you were NEVER a SUPPORTER of the Canadian team.

Enjoy your Celtic. Can you imagine a "supporter" hoping for

a 3-0 result for Honduras? You should have quit A LONG TIME AGO.[}:)]

quote:Originally posted by canso

I was always the second most crazed anti-Yallop poster!

At least you are a supporter. You're even going to Seattle to

cheer on the team. A supporter can be critical of the team when

deserved, but also supportive when warranted.

Not our beastie boy, though.

Yes, there is no comparison between Canso and The Beast. The Beast, as far as I can tell, was never even close to being a supporter.

Mind you, we all know he'll be back soon. At least here he gets the "impression" that people are actually listening to him. He needs this forum more than he'd like to admit. Give him a couple of weeks--maybe less--and he'll be back. If we do not advance with U17s, for instance, he'll be back ranting about how the CSA is at fault and that he predicted the U17s would lose all along.

And with that said, dear Beast, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I' sort of new to this form so I dont know who you are BEast but I must say that I stand by you 100%. Canadian soccer is a joke! Not becasue of the lack of talent, but because of the lack of professionalism. How can a rich country like Canada not be able to have or maintain a pro league. Something is wrong at the top of the pyramid but nobody wants to do something about. I think if we all want to see change we have to do something about it. When cannot get ahead with our canadian mentality thinking that everything is allright and thats its okay if the CSA an the MNT is a joke, but we must support them! Bull**** we should have a nationwide portest adn boycott anything and everything to do with the CSA and MNT until changes are made. Anyone with me?

quote:Originally posted by canso

SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!

No, no, no--it is never "The Beaver is a knob." I call him a knob. He doesn't know what a knob is. He can't even pronounce it. The whole "kn" thing buggers him every time.

No, if you want to play the Beast, then you have to say "forget the beav, he's thinks out ihs arsse most that time."

Canso, you are too articulate to be the Beast. Just accept this and move on. ;)

quote:Originally posted by Batigol

I' sort of new to this form so I dont know who you are BEast but I must say that I stand by you 100%. Canadian soccer is a joke! Not becasue of the lack of talent, but because of the lack of professionalism. How can a rich country like Canada not be able to have or maintain a pro league. Something is wrong at the top of the pyramid but nobody wants to do something about. I think if we all want to see change we have to do something about it. When cannot get ahead with our canadian mentality thinking that everything is allright and thats its okay if the CSA an the MNT is a joke, but we must support them! Bull**** we should have a nationwide portest adn boycott anything and everything to do with the CSA and MNT until changes are made. Anyone with me?

He's baaack!! (Damn, that was faster than I thought)

hey northboys whoever you are your a loser and shouldnt be involved in this forum. You probably know nothing about football and its people like you that make this country a joke in terms of soccer. If you dont care about the state of game in this country then great off and go screw around on another site.

quote:Originally posted by FC Beast

Well this is the last post for the Bestmeister (hold the cheering folks) i know this will amke you all pretty happy. But the time has

come for the Beast to give up his support for Canadian soccer and

the national team and the CSA. Canadian soccer is a dead issue for me now, and like they say you can't raise the dead. Canadian soccer is

and always will be a comic joke until someone who really cares about the sport runs for the top office at the CSA and kick all the deadbeats out of their easy jobs. The stadium issue was the last straw for me, I seen this coming though no one else believed me when i said York was pulling out, it's hard to be humble when you're dead right, so it goes. The USL will not do anything to help the national

side or get people interested in Canadian soccer and i said as much

in a email to the Toronto Lynx yesterday, giving them s**t was their

unprofessional ways in running a franchise. Thank god i still have my clubs in the UK, the money i was saving for the U-20 championships

will now go togetting my clubs jersey's for the new season, Canadian

soccer loss i guess. To all my "opponents" on this site , it's been

a blast seeing you rant and rave at my comments, no i didn't just

say them to start fight's as some people suggested, I beleived 100%

in what i said and stand behind them to the end. To Frank Yallop i would say you can rest easy now, the Beast will not call for you to

be axed anymore, even though on your record as national team manager

you should be and i don;t think you have the guts to to make the right

decision for whats best for Canadian soccer. to the CSA, when you let Holger go, you threw away a great amount of progress the national side had made under him, and now we are a third world soccer nation

once again under your management. To any one who still believes Canada

will have it's own league or make the world cup again, forget it your

living in a dream world that won't come true. To the under 20 side

going to Holland, Good luck lads, your something us canadian fans can truly to proud of............Long live the Beast[}:)][}:)][}:)]

As much as all that he's said in the past, and here is poorly presented, I've always been imporessed with what he's had to say.

Right or wrong, he steadfastly held his ground on his opinion.

You will be missed.

By the way, I never understood why you were so hated...

Archived