U-20 In Germany for friendlies

CDN4EVR

quote:Originally posted by Soccerfan9

I can confirm with a contact in Italy that Montebelluna is a Serie D team and Gianluca plays on the juniores ( beretti ) which would be what Uccello played last year for AC Milan. The only difference is Uccello did it for one of the biggest clubs in the world. A 1986 should be starting and playing and playing well for the first team in Serie D ( just like Julian 14 goals this season ). In comparison to Lombardo, the other italian striker, he plays for the Primavera of Atalanta currently in first with Juventus both at 41 points. Primavera is the reserves, in Italy, to the first team and the beretti come after the primavera. Draw your own conclusions with this youngster and the other 2 italian playing strikers Lombardo and Uccello!

Just to correct you this is one of the reason i could not find him this player Zavarise plays in the National Juniores division which is comparimized of 88 87 and 86 one below the Berretti and 2 below primavera. Julian played in the Berretti league with Milan last year, Montebelluno does not have a Berretti team registered as they do not have a first team in seria a or b or C1 therefore cannot unless they pay big money to particapate.

I hope Mitchell does not change his qualifying squad too much. that was an exceptional performance in those conditions by that group of players. i thought they were solid all over the park and obviously had some excellent tactics heading into the matches. the players have had some time off so Germany will give them a chance to get back into things.

Archived