Forza Juve.

nedved9

As a lifetime fan of Serie A Soccer, it was great to see

Juventus upend The Galactico's of Real Madrid. Especially without

Pavel Nedved, a 50% fit Del piero who unfortuntaly has seen his best days gone. and missing Manuale Blasi. they were able to go through.

For me the player of the game FOR JUVE was Mauro Camaornesi. he was brilliant.Hopefully they can keep it up. it will not be easy. especially with teams like Milan, Chelsea, Bayern Munich it will not be easy.

Unlucky for Madrid. Owen chould have put the game away in extra time but his rust is starting to show. Zidane was subbed out too early as well.

Good for Capello though, he is starting to really put his stamp on Juve, with those two slouching hyenas he brought from Rome, Zebina and Emerson crushing everything that came near them and Camoranesi playing out of his skin. Zalayeta and Olivera are two potential stars that had lost their way at Juve and seem to be coming around now.

The Juve players looked a little grumpy though ever since their meds were taken away!

Unlucky for Madrid. Owen chould have put the game away in extra time but his rust is starting to show. Zidane was subbed out too early as well.

Good for Capello though, he is starting to really put his stamp on Juve, with those two slouching hyenas he brought from Rome, Zebina and Emerson crushing everything that came near them and Camoranesi playing out of his skin. Zalayeta and Olivera are two potential stars that had lost their way at Juve and seem to be coming around now.

The Juve players looked a little grumpy though ever since their meds were taken away!

Of all the teams that advanced, I think Juve were the luckiest (and I hate Madrid). Madrid haven't really clicked all season, including their La Liga matches that surrounded these two matches against Juve. But RM handled Juve for long stretches when you look back over the two legs.

Archived