Champions League - March 9 (R)

argh1

Juve vs Real. It's times like this I promise myself to pay more or some attention to Serie A. But I probably won't.

Nedved out Trezeguet back. Zidane, Raul, Owen probables. 1-0 for Real at home. This one is tough to call, Nedved I think is that midfielder that'll be really missed. If Zidane and or Raul don't play or aren't really fit to play but do ahhh that's the heart and soul of Madrid.

All I can say is touch gloves, go to your corners and protect yourselves at all times guys. This could be one helluva game! Real gets to go for that away goal that changes everything in this competition. You could almost and I repeat almost say this series is tied at this point. But I'll wait for Seamus or Mr. Onion Bag to explain all the possibilities to us......Please Mr. Onion Bag .....please let it be Mr. Onion Bag......Seamus is so much easier on my ears ar 1:00 am. or I could just watch on RDS hmmmmm that chick ain't too bad.

It was the passing of the torch last night! The end of the time when Zidane was the best midfield player in the world, and the beginning of the Steven Gerrard era.

Up the Reds! Viva Benitez!

Luis Garcia and the Benitles takin the show on the road!

Archived