Juve-Parma-Triestina have their eys on Uccello

Alberto

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Alberto

Massive attack--- Sandro Grande never had as far as I can remmeber any contact on a field for Brescia in fact i dont believe he even had a contract with them as his teams on file suggest that he could not have been there while playing for another team. His futbol record in Italy is as follows that I have:

1 2002-03 Calcio Potenza A.S. serie D played in 18 games no goals on record released from Potenza A.S In the 2003 year

2 2001-02 (1) Frosinone serie C2 played 7 games no goals on record pick up form Catanzaro on Jan 8th, 2002 as a transfer.

3 2001-02 (10) Catanzaro serie C2 played in 8 games 1 goal on record signed with Catanzaro in 2001

4 2000-01 Frosinone serie D played in 22 games no goals on record

(started here with at the age of 24,

The highest level of futbol he played on record is C2 not serie A but your records are better then mine and he could have never had a 3 year contract with brescia otherwise he could not have played with these teams from 2001 to 2003 and not be noted that he was on loan from brescia..

Please correct me as If i am mistaken -- hope this help you...

I was right, my memory is not that bad after all:

Budapest, 21 luglio 2001

TATABANYA-BRESCIA 1-1

Reti: 42’ Guana, 67’ Kincses.

Tatabanya (Ung): Balogh, Hornyak, V. Farkas, A. Farkas, Kiss (84’ Zsivoczky), Obradovic (46’ Jeremejev), Letenyei, Schafranek (84’ Suveges), Veber, Kincses, Tuske. Allenatore: Ebedli.

Brescia (Ita): Agliardi, Pedrocchi, Mero, Danotti, Bennardo, Correa, Guana, Javorcic, Pisano (74’ Cortellini), Del Nero (90’ Grande), Salgado (71’ Caracciolo). Allenatore: Mazzone (Menichini in panchina).

Arbitro: Albrecht (Germania).

Espulsi: nessuno.

Ammoniti: Guana, Mero, Danotti, V. Farkas, Correa.

Spettatori: 1.500.

Qualificata: Brescia (Italia)

We discussed this on the Network 64 board a few days later, July 25 and following.

Nice find Jeffrey. Sandro Grande was also an unused-sub a week before for the home leg:

http://www.fidd.h1.ru/football/intertot/20012002/3/6.htm

This is the player bio for Sandro on the Impact's website:

Was picked by the Impact at the A-League college draft in 1998... Took advantage of his double citizenship, however, to kick off his pro career in Italy... Became, in the spring of 2001, the first Quebec-born player to sign a contract with a Serie A club, in Italy, when he reached a three-year agreement with Brescia... Brescia loaned him to Frosinone, a Serie C club he had played for earlier in his career... His transfer to Brescia was then cancelled, the club having failed to meet terms for the transaction, ended up with Potenza... Completed his stint in Italy with Albalonga before deciding to come back to North America...

http://www.montrealimpact.com/players_detail.asp?joueur_id=63

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Julian Uccello. If Parma can stay in Serie A, this might be the perfect club for him to move to next. Parma isn't afraid to play young players. Good young talent gets lost at Juve and Triestina will be lucky to stay in Serie B.

I knew Sandro got some minimal playing time with Brescia, in some capacity, Thanks Jeffrey and Massive Attack for the research.

Now back to Julian Uccello, Question for Alberto. If Julian is not playing within the AC Milan orginization, or with any other Serie A outfit, will he be returning to his current team? or will he be moving up a level, perhaps a move to a Serie C or B team?

quote:Originally posted by Marc

Yeah I'll look them up in my History of Canadian Soccer book at home tonight.

I'm pretty sure none of them played for Canada though, and I don't know if they retained their citizenship.

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

I knew Sandro got some minimal playing time with Brescia, in some capacity, Thanks Jeffrey and Massive Attack for the research.

Now back to Julian Uccello, Question for Alberto. If Julian is not playing within the AC Milan orginization, or with any other Serie A outfit, will he be returning to his current team? or will he be moving up a level, perhaps a move to a Serie C or B team?

I personally hope that a serie b or a Serie C1 would be the correct move on his part . Going into serie A may not be a benifit to him he is after all only 18 yrs, there is plenty of time to get there. He is getting good experience right now and that is more then important as a Starter with Savona, he likes it there and trusts Milan on any of there discssion, they will choose wah tis best for him im sure He certianally can go up two levels of either a B at a half capacity on a field, or better still a team or in C1 where has more chances of playing as a starting 11 for any team right now.

I always believe wants you are up there is easier to come down but when you young you have many years in front of you to focus and mole into a permenent professional player of serie A that pay customers want to see you and admire your skills which ever that might be.

So who knows!

As many record show, I said it before Sandro Grande never ever had any contract with Brescia for any time or days. SO technically he was a player whom was just trying out from his own words from FROSINONE, and a press statment.

Its either you have one or not... Sandro Grande was not selected by Brescia in his peroid of trial from Jule 2 to August 2 where he was released.

Can anyone show me where BRESCIA SIGNED HIM>>>>>>>>>>>

on WHAT DATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and or where it mentions that there was a dispute of Contract In a press statement..

Here is what I can offer this forum maybe you tell me what you make of it.

http://www.giornaledibrescia.it/giornale/2001/07/03/27,SPORT/T4.html

http://www.giornaledibrescia.it/giornale/2001/07/05/33,SPORT/T1.html

http://www.giornaledibrescia.it/giornale/2001/07/24/26,SPORT/T3.html

http://www.giornaledibrescia.it/giornale/2001/08/01/31,SPORT/T1.html

He was just trying out as per his words in an article and also Brescia also indicated the three YOUTH players of the group which has signed and confirmed with the team//

have a look if you can read Italian

Here is ther list of the YOUTH in red confirmed and signed in the 2001 season.

Brescia

Stagione 2000-2001 Serie A (Italia) Altre stagioni:

2004 A2003 A2002 A2001 A2000 A1999 B1998 B1997 A1996 B1995 B1994 A1993 B1992 A1991 B1990 B1989 B1988 B1987 B1986 A1985 B1984 C11983 C11982 C11981 B

Calciatore Ruolo Età

Federico Agliardi portiere 22

Gilbert Bodart (dic) dest. Ravenna portiere 43

Luca Castellazzi portiere 30

Pavel Srnicek portiere 37

Daniele Bonera difensore 24

Alessandro Calori difensore 39

Simone Dallamano difensore 22

Aimo Diana difensore 27

Filippo Galli difensore 42

Marek Jan Kozminsky difensore 34

Vittorio Mero (dic) dest. Ternana difensore 31

Fabio Petruzzi difensore 35

Jonathan Bachini (gen) prov. Juventus centrocampista 30

Pierpaolo Bisoli centrocampista 39

Rodriguez Alejandro Correa centrocampista 26

Massimiliano Esposito centrocampista 33

Emanuele Filippini centrocampista 32

Antonio Filippini centrocampista 32

Roberto Guana centrocampista 24

Ivan Javorcic (gen) dest. Crotone centrocampista 26

Andrea Lombardo centrocampista 22

Pierluigi Orlandini centrocampista 33

Andrea Pirlo (gen) prov. Inter centrocampista 26

Andres Roberto Yllana centrocampista 31

Roberto Baggio attaccante 38

Simone Del Nero attaccante 24

Raul Alberto Gonzalez attaccante 29

Dario Hubner attaccante 38

Francesco Marino attaccante 35

Florin Valeriu Raducioiu (gen) dest. Monaco attaccante 35

Igli Tare (gen) prov. Kaiserslautern attaccante 32

Kubilay Turkyilmaz (gen) dest. Lugano attaccante 38

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Don't you have to be signed (or at least loaned out) to play in an official match? Grande wouldn't have been allowed to play in an Intertoto game if he was only on trial. He would have required a contract of some sort.

NO contract is needed and but remmeber his contract is with frosinone till 2003 but not a professional contract its a contract of different sort in Serie D amuter. only in C2 and up your are required to have a professional contract..

Yes He could even on loan or trial or just trying out, provided he has permission to attend from his club...

Intertoto is a tournament in Europe as long as you belong to an association and a club in that year you are free to go, in this case he played with Frosi the prior year 22 games, he would qualify if they say go, provided the club says he can, as a try out. I indicated in a previuos post frosinone released him free to go where he wanted to go but is was owned by frosinone till his contract expired in 2003. His contract dispute was with frosinone NOT BRESCIA.

That why he went From Frosinone in 00/01 to Catanzaro 01/02 on loan from Frosinone and back to frosinone in the same season in January as Catanzaro had no use for him and final to Calcio Potenza where he wnet on his own...and released outright by frosinone as they did not wish to resign him in 2003

hope this helps massive attack Sorry to break the news

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

just like jaime peters being better in the league one side ipswich, uccello would be better in the serie b side triestina. it's all for development purposes and it would not shock me if milan retained half his contract ala inter milan with adriano.

Yes I agree it would be favourable for him but, but as I suggested in the article that those three teams are eying him not signing him, regardless that is good news from their prospect (Milan's) as they are the card holder of his book till 2006/. It ultiamtely Milans decsion as to where and with whom! I would think with some say in for julian..but at teh end of the day work I good to know you are playing minutes not just sitting on a bench of a Serie A or B for the matter.

Results count and you cant get any if you on these kind of terms.......

Grande Signing

http://www.quebecsoccer.com/freng/archives/02.2002.en.htm

hope this helps

Well If you think that thats fine but Its clear from this end that is not what happen. The Italians press would have point out that view and his record on file hew was transfered right after the tryout to the cantanzo club which is on record as being tranferred, Its just an exaggeration on the signing in Canada I guess.

I have offered you all that I have Mr Impact but do not be fooled your article it just simply hipe.

I gave four articles and his words on record in them, I can give you more of the signings on that year in this young age group, but I dont want to go off topic and I dodnt think it nessessary i am just correcting a statement which was made.

Believe what you want but Sandro Grande NEVER had a contract with Brescia....his contract was with frosinone till 2002/2003....

MA Dai Alberto,

Am I to believe that the Canadian media, and the CSA was lied to by Sandro Grande.....what for? This was not an isolated article, I remember RDS(french sports station)talking to him over the phone. it would seem to me that eventually at least one smart journalist would catch on that he didn't actually sign for Brescia. That being said I guess we could agree to disagree[^]

MA Dai Alberto,

Am I to believe that the Canadian media, and the CSA was lied to by Sandro Grande.....what for? This was not an isolated article, I remember RDS(french sports station)talking to him over the phone. it would seem to me that eventually at least one smart journalist would catch on that he didn't actually sign for Brescia. That being said I guess we could agree to disagree[^]

Well that is my profession at an extent not much into lately but I will offer one more thing then case is closed

you can see form the list below the Cantanzo full team squad and wher they came form if you look next to grande name you will see he got there form a transfer from frosinone...

Catanzaro

Stagione 2001-2002 Serie C2 C (Italia) Altre stagioni:

2004 B2003 C1B2002 C2C2001 C2C2000 C2C1999 C2C1998 C2C1997 C2C1996 C2C1995 C21994 C21993 C21992 C21991 C21990 C11989 B1988 B1987 B1986 C11985 B1984 B1983 B1982 A1981 A

Calciatore Ruolo Età

Antonio Castelli portiere 25

Luca Gentili portiere 33

Gennaro Riccardi portiere 24

Luca Siringo portiere 28

Francesco Vitale portiere 27

Mario Chianello (set) prov. Trento difensore 28

Marco Ciardiello (feb) prov. Nocerina difensore 34

Marcello Corazzini difensore 31

Valerio Gabriele difensore 23

Fabio Gianella difensore 27

Emiliano Milone difensore 29