Any of you buy World Soccer Magazine

algorithim

Had a subscription for a year to World Soccer. Learned a lot. Good mag except sometimes they were a little off.

I remember one editorial where the guy was pining for the days before the goalkeeper (1885?).

I also like the World Football Pages very much. Gotta get a subscription (them over WS for sure) soon but I should get a free one for the amount of times they've used pics of me this summer.:D[^]

quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

Had a subscription for a year to World Soccer. Learned a lot. Good mag except sometimes they were a little off.

I subscribed also but for 2 years. Very expensive because you need to pay in pounds. The cost is something like 8$ CAN per issue. The only reason why I didn't renew was because by the time I was getting my copy here in Canada the news were already quite old. Otherwise it's a very good soccer magazine.

The nice thing about the World Football Pages as an overseas subscriber is that you can choose to get it either in paper or electronic format.

For those who choose electronic, you can download .PDFs of the newspaper as soon as it's released, preventing weeks of delay from overseas delivery.

I'm slightly biased towards the WFP, though - I'll have a piece in the February WFP comparing the English Non-League with the Premier League. [^]

Archived