Attention Canada fans: Invitation to realeurofor..

algorithim

This guy is not spamming us, he is merely unfamiliar with our policy and practice. I have sent him an email explaining.

He is aka "dendens", a good guy who administers the forum that Current Champ and I call the "Eurotrash" forums. Very profane, and often x-rated, it has few rules as to use and none as to language (except that the word "soccer" is censored and is transformed to "football"). It's fun if you want to let it all hang out and get away from our tightly formated forum, but warning, it is not everybody's cup of tea, and is not for anyone under 18. It is more of a rant against the universe, and the actual footie that draws people to the forum originally is only the source of a smalll minority of posts.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Not being a jerk, but yeah, it seemed like spamming. It's one thing for them to do it their way, but here you should abide by the rules. Got tired of seeing this in every forum...

Difference is his board was already introduced here by me(Champ League Pool). I was giving out the addy in PMs for anyone who asked.

More chat groups the merrier I say.

Archived