Jan 28 U20 WCQ - Honduras v Canada - IN-match [R]

DJT

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My impression is that Canada only had about 3 good chances, Gyaki at about 22 and 42, and peters at about 35, rest of attack largely by Honduras, Wagenaar had a lot of blocks, don't know how hard.

I tried to make several posts but server wouldn't

Canada goal.... Carlo Schiavonni (?)

Sorry guys my comments are several minutes behind real time, is just the server is too slow.

Commentators now turning on Honduras, saying they are showing same definciencis as their senior team. Honduras now totally on defense and Canada all the way up. They are doing some subs now.

Yes, I recall the occasional 'Server Unavailable' on the old board, but it was NOTHING like this. This is awful.

When you got 'Service Unavailable', you just tried a few more times until it worked. I am sitting here for several minutes at a time with nothing.

Yes, I recall the occasional 'Server Unavailable' on the old board, but it was NOTHING like this. This is awful.

When you got 'Service Unavailable', you just tried a few more times until it worked. I am sitting here for several minutes at a time with nothing.

Hmm, my experience with "service unavailable" is not as good as yours. I completely agree that this current server is bad, but from my experience it is not worse.

What's worse is that this server is supposed to be dedicated to our site and forum, so it's strange that it's so slow. Perhaps Jarrek can do some more tweaking.

Either way, I think what we really need is a chat. A forum is not good for real-time coversations.

It has now been half an hour since I was able to post or read this board due to the ridiculously slow server. I strongly suggest we temporarily reactivate the old server in time for Sunday's game. This has gone beyond ridiculous.

I have had over 90% of my posts bounced.

Boy, are the I have had over 90% of my posts bounced.

Boy, are the announcers ever pessamistic, they have pretty well given a ticket to Canada for Hoolland the announcers ever pessamistic, they have pretty well given a ticket to Canada for Hoolland the 2 minutes to go, Honduras misses a cler chance, lamentable

Archived